Free cory

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    cory
    Participant

Name: Cory
      Reason for ban : excessive missed queues

Hello admin team,
      I have really been putting in an effort to avoid missed queues since my last ban. I have been apart of many games since and realize the importance of being on time and getting a game going within 5 minutes. Since then i have turned on notifications on my phone but for some reason they dont show up when im actively on messenger. That being said, what happened this time was i was sitting on wc3 waiting for lobby to be hosted and i could have sworn i had clicked refresh joined lobby and tabbed out. I had discord open on my second monitor with the queue page open mind you i admit was a little distracted with my text messages from my ex girlfriend . However my name was not @mentioned on the queue page i promise i would have seen it on my second monitor.. my name was only mentioned on the #games chat and nothing popped up on my phone. Please understand this was a mistake as i was not 10+ minutes late i only realized immediately what happened when i saw i was warned on queue.. i promise if i am forgiven this time to be extremely diligent moving forward even moreso than before as i know the punishment to be severe. Thank you and best regards ,
      Cory.

MustardTiger

We will remove 1 day from the ban length cutting it in half and you can ask for an early unban sometime tomorrow. If this was the 5th or 6th missed queue you could have been unbanned fully, but since it’s the 9th you have to sit for some of the time. Appeal approved.

Processing

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • The topic ‘Free cory’ is closed to new replies.
      Donate
      Clan FBG Events
      May 2024
      M T W T F S S