(Friendly) Request to unban Stinkypez, Overlord of Late-night NA

First Blood Gaming Forums Leagues Defense of the Ancients Ban Appeals Processed Appeals (Friendly) Request to unban Stinkypez, Overlord of Late-night NA

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    stinkypez
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username: Stinkypez
      Ban reason: Raging, which resulted in an accidental quit.
      Why you should be unbanned:

The question shouldn’t be why I should be unbanned. Rather, it should be “What happens to FBG should you remain banned?”

The answer? Not much. The league goes on. But, the stain that resulted from the reasoning behind my raging (and accidental quitting) remains!

Being a Chief Information Officer (CIO), my days are consumed with many client phone calls and fumbling inside a run-down Access database. I can feel my muffin top enlarging, and my testosterone levels decreasing by the day.

Additionally, it is my wife’s time of the month, and as such, there are sexual frustrations that have built up inside of my CIO body. Only two people in this world can resolve that: My wife, and Fantom. Unfortunately, the latter hasn’t been around enough to satiate me.

Back to my reasoning: the 11PM game, which took place after an extremely long day (as CIO hehe), had Bash on hard carry TB. Bash fed two kills before 3 mins, then disappeared to the jungle somewhere. By minute 6, he was still level 2, so I suspect he just patrolled his hero and went AFK somewhere.

I lacked the patience for this, and thus, accidentally quit the game.

On a serious note, I know there is no excuse for such things, but for someone like me that grinds a ton of games every season, there comes a time where the compounding bullshit that we see often finally sends me over the edge.

I apologize for my actions, and hope the league forgives me.

Fin.

MustardTiger

Conditions were communicated. Appeal denied.

Processing

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • The topic ‘(Friendly) Request to unban Stinkypez, Overlord of Late-night NA’ is closed to new replies.
      Donate
      Clan FBG Events
      May 2024
      M T W T F S S