Frostless unban request

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Frostless
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username: Frostless
      Ban reason: trolling/griefing
      Why you should be unbanned: I was not trolling and only reason i got banned was saying “plan was to lose” jokingly to Clockwerk in discord after he said smugly said “my kill at tower fucked up ur farm”. I playedseriously entire game and overall played 2nd best in the team after Soulja Pudge. Only admin that saw the game was in the losing team (after playing horribly) so I understand he wanted to ban me to make him feel better about his horrible game.

https://stats.firstbloodgaming.com/game/237

-Frostless

Fantom

I want to take your ban appeal seriously but the way in which you are trying to single out an admin and accuse them of something, while insulting them as well proves you don’t get it or what the issue is.

I’ll give you another chance to try and comment this appeal without being toxic or negative, and then we can go from there. The appeal in this current state will not be accepted.

Frostless
        Participant

“now now, be polite sir” Said the police after shooting an unarmed man. You yourself said that you did not watch the replay coz “admin was in the game”. Admin who is new and played bad and is mad.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • The topic ‘Frostless unban request’ is closed to new replies.
        Donate
        Clan FBG Events
        May 2024
        M T W T F S S