Game Draw Request / Ban Request

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Humanoid-Freak
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username: Humanoid-Freak
      Violator’s Warcraft III username: h4ken, Nik, MonkeyTown, Keef2
      Violated Rule(s): Unsportsmanship Behavior, Game Ruining by baiting Selling/Giving Up
      Time of Violation (in-game or replay): 13:51 – 15:25
      Additional Information:
      Enemy Team clearly communicated in All Chat they will sell / give up. We asked them again if they will sell and they agreed a second time.
      Than we almost send full on 7 and starting building Random Towers because they communicated they will give up.
      We ended up loosing the game afterwards on Level 14
      I Told them on discord we can forget this if they doesnt upload the replay and MoneyTowns reply was he will Upload the Replay to get the ELO and they are fine with a ban than.
      I have no words for this kind of Unsportsmanship Behavior.

Chatlog:
      Nik: We sell all
      Nik: gg
      MonkeyTown: y it is over
      MonkeyTown: just send full plz
      Nik: ^^
      Deadmauz: u sell?
      Nik: y
      Nik: we sell
      Nik: gg
      Keef2: Dumb
      Keef2: gg

Please See Full Chat Log in the Replay !

I dont mind banning them or not but i just want my ELO back

Additionally, don’t forget to upload the replay!

• This topic was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by Humanoid-Freak.
      • This topic was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by Humanoid-Freak.
      • This topic was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by Anda.
      Attachments:
      MonkeyTown
      Participant

I just want to clarify that H4ken and Keef2 are totally innocent. Nik started to troll from lvl 1 and i couldnt resist to join it. Also why do they believe we actually sell at lvl 6 when game is still open. Also if they won they would just upload the game and that is why i did it. I dont mind any of the following outcomes:
        1: Remove the upload so elo doesnt change
        2: Bann nik and me and keep the upload

Just make your decision about it but please dont punish h4ken and Keef2.
        Thanks!

Humanoid-Freak
        Participant

if we delete the replay all fine for me, we forget it and move on

Anda

There is no such thing as trolling about forfeit. It was clearly communicated by 2 people you forfeit the game and it is asked to full send.There is no ff option to immediately end the game in the map, hence this is the only way it can be handled via allchat communication.
            I fail to see the fun in this completely, all you do is waste peoples time here and unbalance the game. It doesnt matter if you had reason to forfeit or not, as soon as you communicate it to the other team the decision stands. Also from Simons team perspective u leaked double of what they did on 5 and u were 1 heal behind.
            The decent thing to do would have been selling at level 8 and apologize for troll.
            Playing it out and then uploading it is just the cherry on top. We expect our uploaders to be aware of the rules we play under here.
            The argumentation if they would have won they would have uploaded it aswell holds no merit, you already did forfeit the game at 6. They had a right to upload this as a win, not the other way around.
            Ive interacted on dms and i cant get a 100% clear picture of what happened since the situation seem to have had the biggest impact on the voicechat, which i can not control.
            I will not get a crystal clear picture of what happened in this, people offer to take bans over each other taking responsibility etc. I have to trust descriptions of the incidents, cause just from the allchat all 4 of you deserve a ban, and in this case, it is the chat that matters.

Monkey and Nik banned for 72 hours since u were the communicators.
            Monkeys upload role is removed.

All 4 of you be reminded i dont ever wanna see a situation like this again. Im super lenient here since for some reason yall didnt understand the break of sportsmanship and trust in the situation when it happened and you guys are considered fair players in general.Keep it to this 1 bad situation on your record.
            If i see something similar like this again,we are talking weeks of bantime. You 4 are aware now, no excuses in the future.

Processed.

MonkeyTown
            Participant

Ofcourse we wont put any game in the same situation as happened in this one.
              We just had a laugh and stepped over the line and we dont make excuses about it.
              It was more a friendly troll versus deadmauz without harsh intent. After the game I’ve already apologised to Ep1lepik and DeadMauz for doing this to them. Like i already explained that i uploaded cuz other way they would have also. U are right, maybe we should have paused after lvl 7 and should have just asked for a draw but we were just rolling over the floor cuz of the jokes and fun we had in our voice channel at that point of time. We didnt even think about pausing the game cuz we were laughing and the enemy team kept playing on so we thought ok lets go on. At that point your rule “u alrdy forfeited and then it is auto lose for u” has not been taken serious by both sides. It felt to me that if the game continues the outcome is just how it is and after lvl 7 the enemy team also kept playing till they died on lvl 14. Just after the game all the emotions and frustration came out and this bann request was handled accordingly. U keep saying my arguments dont hold ground but i also dont have seen the west team trying to pause the game after lvl 7 to claim their victory (wich would be logic if they followed the rules themselves). The reason for this bann appeal is cuz it feels too rough to receive a banhammer for
              1: elo lose
              2: 3 days bann time

As stated in the comments above Simon would accept if the upload would be removed. Also in the conclusion above it wasnt made clear that the punishment would be elo loss, ban duration on 2 players and a warning. Gladly Anda clarified this to me cuz i didnt read the additional punishment in the fbg chat when he posted it. I understand that you just strictly want to follow the rules and i’m just asking for a reduce bann duration. I really dont mind that you removed the upload role and i dont mind the elo. This hasnt happened before and we have learned our lesson that we are not gonna put any player in such a situation again.

cheers

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            Donate
            Clan FBG Events
            May 2024
            M T W T F S S