General question

First Blood Gaming Forums Warcraft III General Discussion General question

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Miso.
    Participant

Good evening everyone.
      Pretty excited to see a forum of where there are active dota1 players. That being said, I would like to know how active it is. Are there several games daily? Any info on the matter would greatly be appreciated.

Miso.

Fieryfox

The forums are pretty inactive, gotta join the discord if you want to find the activity. This is an inhouse community so pub games hosted here are not really part of FBG. For inhouses, games are played every day and stats are recorded seasonally. This means that you can count how many games on average each day are being played as a season is approximately 90 days and for example last season 984 full games have been played and saved.

Fantom

Thanks for checking us out Miso. Forum activity is a bit misleading, most of our organization and activity is on Discord, so I encourage you to check that out. Having said that, yes we do average about 10-12 inhouse/league games per day during the regular season, and even though we do not moderate the pub games, our community has many more casual players too who organize and host pub games as well.

So I don’t know whether you’re looking for a more competitive scene or casual, but either way I’m sure we could help accommodate you! Hope to see you soon.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        Donate
        Clan FBG Events
        April 2024
        M T W T F S S