GG abuse

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    DanishPride
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username: DanishPride
      Violator’s Warcraft III username: My entire team
      Violated Rule(s): Forcing me to gg in an even game 19 min in.
      Time of Violation (in-game or replay): 19 min into the game.
      Additional Information:
      Fucking entitled babies. We play a game and stomp the 3v3 lane so their spectre has 7 deaths 19 min into the game (more than a death every 3rd minute – let that sink in). The game is at this point 19-18 with us having taken 2 towers and them having just taken their first tower.

My entire team then decides to gg – it´s fucking sickening trying to play and enjoy good dota games. Only to have adult fucking crybabies gg out the second they die.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by DanishPride.
      • This topic was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by MustardTiger.
      Attachments:
      MustardTiger

I completely understand your frustration with this situation and everything you said about the circumstances is true, but unfortunately nothing done was against the rules. It is ill advised to forfeit a winnable game especially when it is so early, but it is each players’ right to forfeit when they choose to. There is a bit of peer pressure going on here, but nothing was forced only requested and if people want to forfeit a winnable game it’s their loss. You could have invoked the right to pause at 4/5 and confirm that everyone who had forfeited still wanted to at the point that you were the last vote to see if anyone wanted to revoke and try to play it out. That’s what I would do in the future, but there is nothing bannable or warnable here. Request denied.

Processing

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • The topic ‘GG abuse’ is closed to new replies.
      Donate
      Clan FBG Events
      May 2024
      M T W T F S S