Grim3d Intentional Grounding Elo + Toxicity/Flame

First Blood Gaming Forums Leagues Legion Tower Defense Legion TD League (FBG LTD) Ban Requests Processed Requests Grim3d Intentional Grounding Elo + Toxicity/Flame

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Shambles.
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username: Grim3d
      Violator’s Warcraft III username: Shamblino
      Violated Rule(s):Toxic, insult, intentional tk
      Time of Violation (in-game or replay): In discord regularly, in every game last night, watch any replay. Level 8 was nice on one replay thats titled “zero bounty”
      Additional Information:

Dude has told me to get hit by a bus, and continues to state I should be playing in traffic for health of community. He has intentionally tk’d me every time last night for 3 simple win games, into pure losses from his suicide. He had disciple 3 times in a row and suicided. This first replay shows his behavior quite well- “enjoy zero bounty” on level 8. I’ve never seen a player do that poorly with a disciple lane, yet he talks as if I have low iq and he is some quality player.

The second replay shows his given lack of intellect, or at least, pertaining to THIS game (legion tower defense) and or his ability to accept basic knowledge from elders. They war us. He full clears solo with disciple. They see few aoe and our team states there is a 95% chance they resend lvl 2, which they do. I tell him, I don’t believe I was polite about it, quite frankly, I told him to build for lvl 2 with disciple and explained the criteria for which to do so on lvl 2. “If your team goals warriors, you expect a 2 send and ob Disciple. If they goal you, and see no aoe they will re 2 90-95%.” He straight refuses and proceeds to flame and talk shit during our second heal lvl 2 when if he just listens, we win the game on the spot with his MINOR ob 2.

I think the third replay is when he adds a privateer behind his disciple in spite. I told him privateer + disciple is op for lvl 3 it holds bo with front of disc. He barely holds 3 with this and proceeds to suicide yet again PRIVATEER roll. The “best” unit in the game currently, and he has to show his attitude towards me and bring the entire team down with him by suiciding it with poor build choices.

The final replay I haven’t rewatched. It’s just saved as grimed tk and was from 12/3/21. Probably some pretty clear tk mode intentional if I saved it as “grimTk.”

Anyway here are some discord pictures of the shit he follows up with in chat: (I talk about game knowledge, he responds with flame and go kill yourself statements. Classic young buck attitude player through and through, his behavior needs to be curbed for health of community even if it is noncompetitive in nature) Thanks admins for your time

Additionally, don’t forget to upload the replay!

• This topic was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by Kappa.
      • This topic was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by Kappa.
      Shambles.
      Participant

replays, the first three replays are all back to back from last night. How sad a person to be this intent on fucking with players

Shambles.
        Participant
          Shambles.
          Participant

Egil deleted a bunch of his text, where he includes Rocknroll as a vent for his behavior. He said that he needs to continue to tk me and rocknroll because we’re both retards and bad players and will continue to “put us in our place.” Anyway, egil needs to stay out of this one. He is clearly biased and even stated that I was using this forum as a way to advance myself or some gay bullshit. I was actually only responding with pure game knowledge and facts, where Grim actually has been doing nothing but insulting and forcefully gameruining. Anyway I posted this ONLY out of recommendation by an admin that I should post on his behavior so here you go. 48 hour ban will mean nothing. Thank you for the time again.

Grim3d
            Participant

I’m leaving for Christmas but I’ll respond when I’m back. It’s amazing to me shambles that you can give it out all the time to other players but you can’t take it.

If I’m deserving of a ban for having to deal with this idiot then he better be banned right along with me.

You talk TK from last night’s Agnes but mention nothing of your half breed on 10… Or the multiple times you shit talked other people and tried to coach even epic… Your ego needs to be checked man..

Grim3d
              Participant

I’m leaving for Christmas but I’ll respond when I’m back. It’s amazing to me shambles that you can give it out all the time to other players but you can’t take it.

If I’m deserving of a ban for having to deal with this idiot then he better be banned right along with me.

You talk TK from last night’s games but mention nothing of your half breed on 10… Or the multiple times you shit talked other people and tried to coach even epic… Your ego needs to be checked man.. you aren’t as good at this game as you think you are.

I mean feel free to ask around the community man. I’ve got a good relationship with basically everyone but you and Rock and it’s because you’re both egomaniacs who never shut the fuck up.

Grim3d
                Participant

Interesting how you selectively leave out the in game chats where you start everything off last night. Guess as my “elder” you must be going a little senile in old age and forget the part you played in everything. Yep you’re the victim shambles as always… that’s why the BRQ forum is basically half just posts about you.

Kappa

Both of you are ridiculous and this behavior is unacceptable. No one wants to be around this crap.

Shambles – Banned 2 days for flame

Grim – Banned 4 days for flame

Merry Christmas.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • The topic ‘Grim3d Intentional Grounding Elo + Toxicity/Flame’ is closed to new replies.
                  Donate
                  Clan FBG Events
                  May 2024
                  M T W T F S S