Halp

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Halp
    Participant

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have: I used to be in lihl, for a brief moment, back 2-3 years ago. I was removed due to being toxic, arrogant, and unwilling to acknowledge, and improve on, my mistakes.
      Provide a list of aliases. These are names that people might recognize you as: Halp, I am currently playing on “alu(c)ard” acc (thank you RedRum! I am not tker ur elo…I swear), I also played on “itkok”, but that acc is shared w/ my brother so may not be me on it sometimes (u can tell the difference by the level of tk)
      What is your Discord account? Euthanasia#2145/currently listed under “Hank”
      If possible, provide a list of players who might know you or that you are acquainted with: I believe many remember me, I have spoken with, and somewhat got acquainted with Anda and RedRum. I know Hyo and Radi for a long time, although Radi likes to disappear like a ghost often.
      Take a random wc3 screenshot, attach it, and private message it (via Discord) to a “LIHL Admin” (LIHL Guide -> SS-Test): I sent this SS to someone I don’t recall who though (this is one of my tker games XD),
      Any additional information that you would like to provide: I am sure many of you have a long memory of who I used to be, and from what I gathered rightfully so. As I told Anda, and Hyo, if you choose not to give me a, or another, chance then I completely understand. I would, however, appreciate a chance to show all of you that I am much better with how I conduct myself and how I communicate overall. Below are my replays that I think are decent, I know I definitely made some mistakes, but I think overall they are good… I think. I will add more replays shortly, unfortunately I tk and did not have wc3 auto save my games.

• This topic was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by Halp.
      • This topic was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by Fieryfox.
      Attachments:
      Anda

If the replays are fine, i dont mind giving you a final shot, people grow up sometimes. Lets see how the community feels about it, since theyll be mainly playing with u
        Will not show leniency on behaviour problems this time though.

yologeomancer
        Participant

IF he is skilled enough i think he deserves a trial.
          BEhavur wise NO

nikzor1321
          Participant

Trial never hurts

Halp
            Participant

IF he is skilled enough i think he deserves a trial.
              BEhavur wise NO

Thank you for the chance, and I apologize for how I acted towards you and others. I understand why you do not want to risk it, and thank you for posting!

Trial never hurts

Thank you for giving me an opportunity!

Attached is another replay I think I did pretty well in, I did huge tk on 17 by not juicing I was a big tker with that. I started lod with a big yolo, I am sure there is some fine tuning that can be done so please, if you bother to watch the replay, I would appreciate if you pointed out where I could improve (I am sure you will do it anyway if you check)!

Halp
              Participant

These are a couple other replays I think are decent. I will let whoever reviews them to decide, I kinda winged the engi game and it worked. I then played a game of clock into pd, took advice from my team since I had not done this build but had seen people do it. I ended up leaking their 6 send, I knew they send but nothing really to do, I then held 10 and their dd on 17 although both times I couldn’t hold mid and we ended up losing. I have a few other games that I think are pretty good, a yolo and a few semi-hold 7 where I was large income and value late game.

eld3r
                Participant

No Support!

his attitude hasn’t changed and he will bring fights into LIHL!

mudman
                  Participant

eld3r commenting on someone having bad attitude. fucking golden

ReDRuM
                    Participant

Engi game
                      I don’t like that you don’t use your free rr on 1, instead you roll on 3 and start to mix rev/copter, staying 5/1 for 5 with copter leaking half wave. 7/2 for 7 then and still 7/3 for 10 with addings dh leaking 3 bosses. Stopped watching here.
                      Bad replay. Just failed to maximize your push early

Rev game
                      You have early push, clear all send levels with rev/spitter mix and end up fat past 10 and carry. Push timings as well as placement is good all game.
                      Minor mistake here: Ob on 4 (535) after enemy sent already and you have 2 holders.
                      Good replay.

Replay 2: Geo/alpha/pd
                      After they send 2 you start to push as holder. All of your teammates are yolos. They score 6 and 7 since you end up 6/1 on 7 – on 6 you dont mid, on 7 you only small mid against furmit where your team just needed you to stay low. Mid on 10 with Asce 7/3, you end up fat after 10, your team failcalls 14 and lose 17 with you being mid. Build order and placement was fine all game.
                      Average – good replay.

So your games (except the engi game) look pretty much decent enough to give you the trial. No attitude problems so far I see. On top I played some 1200+ games with you, all of them were fine.

We decided to give you a shot and watch closely on your behavior.

Please ensure your Discord name matches 1:1 your battle.net name.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by ReDRuM.
                      • This reply was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by ReDRuM.
                      Quail
                      Participant

Welcome 🙂

Legionaire
                        Participant

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have: I used to be in lihl, for a brief moment, back 2-3 years ago. I was removed due to being toxic, arrogant, and unwilling to acknowledge, and improve on, my mistakes.

–> NO support! Dont know him but i feel his behaviour havent changed.(All games i played with him.)

• This reply was modified 4 years, 4 months ago by Legionaire.
                          7years
                          Participant

skillwise most of the games i had with him were okay, even though i also saw a bunch of questionable choices that made me scratch my had a little bit.

what bothers me more at this point is his attitude. whenever someone tries giving him advice he snaps back like he is a legend of ltd that needs no tipps from no one, even to the point of outright flaming. in my opinion this is a no-go for a trial candidate, especially one with a history like him. i dont wan’t to imagine what he will be like once he is fully accepted.

so far !nosupport

Meshtar
                            Participant

!No support

Weak builds and arrogant attitude when confronted with different opinion. He is polite enough, but I am not sure that will stay that way once he is full member. Either way the combo of weakish skill and sensitiveness to someone commenting his builds are bad enough. Just for clarification, he doesn’t flame or anything like that when you comment on his build, he just offers 1 word replies “sure” “yeah” “right” and such and proceeds to build his own way without explanation for it. That is not good approach even if you are a full member and beyond doubt of your game skill and its way worse if you are a trial and a trial with some questionable history in lihl.

thegreatMOAMOA
                              Participant

!nosupport attitude and skills

PV-Serb
                                Participant

!nosupport attitude and skills

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                Donate
                                Clan FBG Events
                                May 2024
                                M T W T F S S