HelloMister

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Juxx
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username: Reid
      Violator’s Warcraft III username: HelloMister
      Violated Rule(s):
      1. Do not refuse to learn/and or cooperate: this does not mean being new/bad is bannable.
      2. Any attempt to intentionally ruin the game for either team is not allowed. (ex. Selling towers, refusing to send, etc.)
      Time of Violation (in-game or replay): https://wc3stats.com/games/266044/chat

Additional Information:
      First off, I just wanted to say, I apologize for my behavior. This was supposed to be a normal game we had good chaos rolls, Elder called warriors and I look around everyone had good rolls for it also. I looked at blues lane and said “sell that dogshit and go disciple” he had a helicopter and 2 bone warriors on his lane. After saying this he said, “nah” and both myself and elder where in total shock, telling him to please start disciple because our plan was to warrior them. (All he had to do was to sell the helicopter and build a disciple with 2/0 push) We then ask him again to please go disciple, he responds saying “chill” and upgrades his dark mage. At this point in my head this guy is purposely trying to sabotage the game and after two players are telling him the right option of what to do. I then pause the game and ask the other team for a remake because I think that the entire game is going to end up like this where this guy is refusing to teamplay and cooperate with the team. I don’t think this has anything to do with “skill” because after the game he goes into LTD-Chat and claims that “I have the choice not to accept to be talked like that” Now where exactly did we talk “shit” about him or were even remotely toxic. He upgraded his dark mage in spite because we told him to start disciple. All I wanted was a fun game and it takes one player to ruin it when they refuse to play with the team. If you don’t want to play with your team, then go play public games or quiz games. People want FBG to be competitive then when LIHL players come into FBG to help teach and guide players to play the game correctly they shouldn’t have to get purposely trolled.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by TheElfShadow.
      • This topic was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by TheElfShadow.
      Attachments:
      Juxx
      Participant

Replay upload

Attachments:
        TheElfShadow
        Participant

Ok Reid. I have heard you, we have all heard your argument.

Now you need to understand how this all could have gone differently.

So, because you left the game, u ruined the game for the other 7 individuals. To place a ban request itself is wrong and seems retaliatory in nature.

Rage quitting a game isn’t the answer. If you believe, as you think you do, that his actions were bannble, the best way to handle is by posting a brq after the game is played to it’s conclusion.

The decision has been made, correctly, already how to handle this situation.

This brq is denied.

closed and processed

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • The topic ‘HelloMister’ is closed to new replies.
        Donate
        Clan FBG Events
        May 2024
        M T W T F S S