Hi how are you?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    readingissorry
    Participant

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have: SaP, drb, dc, thr, dap, dihl, etc not much
      Provide a list of aliases. These are names that people might recognize you as: edmfan1, readingisfun, panda1
      What is your Discord account? panda1
      If possible, provide a list of FBG players who might know you or that you are acquainted with: antbug, panda
      Any additional information that you would like to provide: hi I am looking for revouch. I won’t let people share accounts, but especially myself. I feel bad about my actions, and understood the consequences taken. Anyone reading this should be warned, account sharing is a felony. It is our duty as players to protect the integrity of this league by notifying the admins of any breaking of the rules.

Sorry, there are no polls available at the moment.

• This topic was modified 4 years, 4 months ago by Fantom.
      Fantom

Confirming that this has been viewed and read.

When 2 week ban is completed, you/Audi will log on website for at least 3 weeks, possibly more if needed.

Will check back and update this when completed.

Fantom

Since this is long past being relevant, and have had no contact with Reading since the start of this new season, I am putting this under denied.

Reading has opportunity to re-apply at a later point if he so chooses.

Processing.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        Donate
        Clan FBG Events
        May 2024
        M T W T F S S