hunomiai

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    hunomiai
    Participant

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have: None
      Provide a list of aliases. These are names that people might recognize you as: hunomiai
      What is your Discord account? hunomiai#1656
      If possible, provide a list of players who might know you or that you are acquainted with: dimi, redrum, Bens0nFCSP, mud, hug, legionaire[1o1], people might know me from 1200+
      Take a random wc3 screenshot, attach it, and private message it (via Discord) to a “LIHL Admin” (LIHL Guide -> SS-Test):
      Any additional information that you would like to provide:
      I want to play some high quality legion td. I am always willing to learn.

I have attached a holder and a yolo replay. Let me know if you need some more.

eld3r
      Participant

All in all ok/decent player, good King ctrl and ready for a Trial. Support!

Bens0nFCSP
        Participant

he is a good man!
          always chilled and skilled builds and calls.
          also he gets much respected in ent 1200+, because he goes balls on regular bases against 4s stacks and still stays 1600+ elo.

cant deny him!

vvelcome and gl dude!

hunomiai
          Participant

I appreciate the support guys

ReDRuM
            Participant

Hello Hunomiai,

Hydra holder with spitter.
              Good replay, never overpushed, mid on all levels they send, good placement, can’t say anything bad here. Still this roll is not demanding.

Turr yolo:
              Good push timings, never ob, on 8 your team calls 12 and you start to push 7/8, good move again. Your team wins 12. Only minor mistake was the placement of your turrets early. I would have placed one more turret at the wall to increase the pull effect there.
              Good replay.

On top I watched 2 random replays:
              http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/view_replay.php?file=11842809.w3g
              You placed ghoul and re rolled into a non playable one. You hold level 1-4 and end up sui with 7/8 on 10. Again I can’t say anything bad. Sold value on correct levels and maximized your push as much as possible.

http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/view_replay.php?file=11842883.w3g
              Wagon/Necrolyte/Ranger, while three of your teammates ob like hell with reg 7 call. Your team lacks push and wood in general why you start to push 7/3 for 7 and sacrifice your own lane early and leaking 5+6. I totally agree with this decision since your team simply needed push with this call. In the end you still hold 10 vs nosend and recover to 1600value 7/5 100+ income. You lose level 12 tho. Placement was again fine.

All in all your games look decent to grant you the trial. I also know you from 1200+ that you are a decent and mannered player.
              Please get familiar with our rules and ensure your BNet account matches 1:1 to your Discord account.

Best
              ReDRuM

PV-Serb
              Participant

!support

ReDRuM
                Participant

Accepted.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                Donate
                Clan FBG Events
                May 2024
                M T W T F S S