Hyo

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    TheSwing
    Participant

Also normally ppl have to do a unvouch request to get someone unvouched, guess it aint needed so i can get a chance to defend myself when its a mod, cause mods do w/e they want, mute in discord, ban on forum, unvouch on discord, veto observe for only me etc.

• This topic was modified 11 months, 1 week ago by hal9k.
      • This topic was modified 11 months, 1 week ago by hal9k.
      TheSwing
      Participant

and no i have 0 intrest in coming back with this treatment

• This reply was modified 11 months, 1 week ago by TheSwing.
        hal9k

Hi Swing,

We have unvouched several people throughout the times as mods without an unvouch request, both for being too noob, too stubborn, too flamey etc. It is nothing new.

The original ban request was reviewed by Alan, when you did post a ban appeal it was reviewed by an oversight member – Hyo, so you had the same treatment as everyone else.

You were muted in discord for spreading too much negativity, it was embarrassing for the community and that is nothing new either and have been done several times as well.

You were never banned at the forum and I personally helped you create this account, the forum is simply bugged.

I did veto you as observer yesterday as I feared that you would be ghosting, but it was not only you – pituca got kicked as well.

Processing.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • The topic ‘Hyo’ is closed to new replies.
        Donate
        Clan FBG Events
        May 2024
        M T W T F S S