Hyo appreciation thread

First Blood Gaming Forums Warcraft III General Discussion Hyo appreciation thread

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    M4ster
    Participant

I just wanted to thank Hyo for all his hardwork and positivity he adds to this community. He has helped us all become better people by looking up to him as a mature and amazing person. I see him everyday helping people with problems on discord or forums, telling people not to chat in #queue channel because it does not belong there, or being an emotional support. I am really glad and proud to be a part of a community where you are in charge. You are a great guy and don’t let anyone tell you otherwise. Thank you Hyo!

Fantom

I just wanted to thank Hyo for all his hardwork and positivity he adds to this community. He has helped us all become better people by looking up to him as a mature and amazing person. I see him everyday helping people with problems on discord or forums, telling people not to chat in #queue channel because it does not belong there, or being an emotional support. I am really glad and proud to be a part of a community where you are in charge. You are a great guy and don’t let anyone tell you otherwise. Thank you Hyo!

I can’t second this enough! Hyo is a truly awesome person to have on the team. He does all the little things in the background that usually don’t get as much attention or fanfare, but are essential to the running of a functional and accountable league. I am glad people are starting to realize what a sacrifice he makes, in addition to our whole admin team.

I’m always thankful he’s willing to play bad cop to my good cop… Even though we may drive each other crazy sometimes πŸ˜€

JeIlyBeIIy
        Participant

Weeb, thank you for being you.

Kappa

I agree.

Without Hyo I never would’ve been able to get off of crack cocaine and play DotA again.

Thanks Hyo!

cashmeoutside
            Participant

<3

Hyo

Thanks all for the kind words and for taking the time to write this topic πŸ™‚ It has been a pleasure working with all you guys, and you can always count on me xd

But, although my work is appreciated (and i can’t thank you enough for showing it), the rest of the team also deserves this mention:

All of us have different skills/personalities, but each and every single one of us has been doing an excellent job on leading this community (whether it is on recruiting new members, hosting/organizing games, developing new commands/tools, and moderating), so based on that, all of you have my thanks as well πŸ™‚

Last, but not least, i’d like to thank the community as well – We can do all the hard work on setting things up/moderating, but you’re the ones keeping the league alive πŸ™‚ I know the first few weeks were tough, and you had to bear with our noobness at some point, but we’re all humans, and there’s always room for improvement πŸ˜‰

Anyways, let’s keep this positivity going on the league! <3

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
              Donate
              Clan FBG Events
              May 2024
              M T W T F S S