Imba vouch request

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Imba1950
    Participant

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have: FBG
      Provide a list of aliases and other accounts. These are names that people might recognize you as: Imba
      Discord account: Gospodincic#9459
      BattleTag on Bnet: Imba1950#2277
      If possible, provide a list of LIHL players who might know you or that you are acquainted with:Monkey, benjoya, howie
      Any additional information that you would like to provide:

• This topic was modified 10 months, 3 weeks ago by moduca.
      • This topic was modified 10 months, 3 weeks ago by moduca.
      • This topic was modified 6 months, 3 weeks ago by moduca.
      Imba1950
      Participant

if you have Legion TD Mega 3.46r Beta 3 you’ll be able to watch this also

viruskiril
        Participant

Big support, he deserved trial long time ago!

moduca

Game 1
            roll: orcw/ranger/turret/priest/knight/sg
            your team rolls: cannon, ea yolo, dead slave roll
            you place 2 turret, orcw and rr into hatchling/novice/harpy/necro/monk/fire
            I don’t like this rr, your first roll was totally playable imo but u took a risk since u prob need a better carry roll, also should’ve placed ranger before rr
            Sell all and placed monk with novice, u call in chat that u are gonna ob
            sent warrs, 37 king leaks
            u get crusader 2, enemy team sent and u barely mid. red was big mid with cannon + t2 dwarf so u get some gold also (u wanted him to push, imo push 1 wisp should’ve been the play)
            u add necro for 3, they re and 24 kingleaks while u push 6/1
            u get another monk for 5, another for 6 and u send. big goal (88 kingleaks) and they stomp losing 2 heals
            for 7 u add another monk and up necro, big mid against furmit
            u stay 7/2 for 10
            u add harpy for 8 for no reason
            on 9 u bank +600 gold. shouldn’t do this now since 9 is being called kinda a lot lately
            for 10 u get 3 blockers, 2 berserker and ghost, ez mid making u don’t even need king
            u go /5 for arena
            u place fire on 12 and take rr. since u plan sending 14 fire doesn’t make much sense, should rather focus anti 17 (placing monks before rr)
            u rr into engi/ea/captain/tot/modo/warden. u keep fire and up it for 13. guess this is why u keep it, wanted to cover 13 but there was nn imo since u are 4 heals and can’t die here
            for 14 u get upped tot and upped captain. captain and berserker would’ve been better since u have 2 monks
            u sent and they rip.

overall decent building and gamesense, some mistakes but nothing terrible
            attitude was not the best even tho what u told your teammates was correct in terms of game

Game 2
            roll:aco/cw/guard/pirate/bear/spawn
            your team rolls: aqua yolo, cw with pirate and lod, ghoul + cannon yolo
            u place geo and pirate with 3/0, u could’ve stayed 2/0 and add 3 aco since u rip if they warrs, no one is covering
            u sent warrs and they leak 51 to king
            for 2 u up cw, placed 2 aco and rr into colt/lubber/mw/trollch/nm/neo
            u sold 1 rev when expecting a send and saved 20gold, should’ve sold all and go 4 colts. 39 leaks to king
            u get rev for 3 with 5/0. for 4 u go 6/1 and add mw. u sent and they eat. u go 7/1 and up pirate for 5
            I guess this is fine since there is already some turt ob in your team and u need push plus u don’t have a 10 holder roll
            U go /3 for 6. they sent resulting in 47 kingleaks, lost 1 heal
            for 7u go /4 and full skip, lost another heal
            for 8 u get undead, juice and /5 and 9 is called. u get troll and juice, /6 during level
            they leak 40ish to king, lost 1 heal with sw
            idk why u save 374 gold on 10, could’ve upped troll just if u wanna use all lumber to send 10 and push /7 after like u did
            u go -3 and they barely king leaked
            for arena u get neo and up troll. neo for 12. another for 13. u leak, which wasn’t the plan. u get neo and up mw.
            both team sents 15. u die.

your gameplay til 10 was decent, u had to push and u did it. later u shouldn’t keep neos. the moment u see game is not going 16/17 you should rr. It wouldn’t make a diff but still was bad to keep neos.

Game 3
            roll: mili/novice/ice/med/appa/lod
            your team: engi yolo, crusader/mw yolo and monk with decent adds
            u told monk to stay /2 and ob til 3, was good advice imo but they sent warrs and he rips. u go 6/0, icetroll and mili for 3 and sent.
            this is risky play, your team doesn’t look good 3.
            they leak 28 to king, they up 2 atk and lost 1 heal. u go 7/1 and call 4 send. u up mili and get spear for 4. they leak 63 to king. game is pretty much jiji now.
            they go full king so u 7/3. mili for 5. u get 2 more milis and give spear to 1. should’ve give armor here, no spear since u expect a send. both team sends 6.
            u push /4 during level. they leak 50 to king and u just 28. they go -4 and u almost -2. for 7 u get spears and icetroll. U should’ve stayed /3 just and build for 7 since u plan sending and they won’t send much so u can mid ez.
            u only leak wyv and they died. this is why u should’ve stayed, u could send the same or more and u mid ez.

overall good gamesense and decent gameplay, not best build choices but nothing terrible I guess. was nice u early push but u played mucho risky on 3 and /4 during 6 was unnecesary.

Game 4
            roll: mili/ranger/mw/tempest/monk/spawn
            your team: lubber with nice adds, aqua, modo and some ok adds for yolo and wolverino
            u place monk and rr into bone/wanderer/sniper/overseer/monk/lod. You could that play that roll, or if u plan rr u must place 3 mili before that. I don’t like this.
            3/0 monk, late push, risking 1 with best roll in team. lucky for u they don’t warr.
            u go dm 2, they send and u leak 5 creeps and 2 spirits. this is bad, if u keep the milis u could’ve mid here. idk what was your plan for 3, if u had any.
            soul of hero for 3. guess this is the only way u don’t leak. if they don’t send 2 u would have 161g here, so u would force your team to send if u don’t wanna free leak 3.
            u send and they leak 17 to king, burning 1. u go 5/1 and get 2 sniperes for 5. monk and 6/1 was better since u already kinged during 4 and u got mola so it doesn’t matter if u hold 7 or not.
            u leak just bo furb. furb was semi afk and bo didn’t went on monk or could’ve been worse. u also didn’t full hp on 5, maybe u could be mid that way.
            u go 7/2 and get another sniper for 6 (820 value). u could’ve just push, u mola and they wont 6.
            u get another monk for 7 and push /3 during level. If u plan stay /2, saving for lod 7 was better but I’d push just. not worth delay 1 lj to kill 5 creeps more top. they go -2
            here u get another sniper and push /4. I’m guessing u do this cause your team is not pushing for some reason, with worse rolls, or just misscomunication with Rock (7/4 undead with wolves).
            u get hades for 10 and blocker. u barely leak 1 boss, was nice focus and send didn’t hurt u much (pudge wolf). u go /5 during 10. Rock leaked 3 bosses. other wolverino lane mid.
            for 12 u have 3 dm, monk, berserker, overseer, sov, soh and 4 snipers. It’s not worth 3 dm if u don’t have 3 big units.
            saving 400 gold on 13. not good since u mola and your team doesn’t look good here. not worth the risk.
            for 14 u place 2 lod, monk and rr… why?
            seems they leaking for 17. u add upped spawn. u have 1 lod (not upped). both teams ez hold this, u only leaked 1 almost dead fl.
            U said u would die without send. income was 150g each. how u die with 3 heals mola? no way.

I didn’t like this replay. Seems like u had no plan, u risked early with best roll and overpushed cause misscomunication.

moduca

Random replay analysis by hectic}

I can’t see ur teams chat this game.
              You roll:Parrot-ent-captain-polar-harlot-wc
              Team rolls: lubber with sniper and mermaid, watcher yolo (not on free), lod
              with crawler and ns.
              You place polar ent and parrot and rr into proton, info, gg, mudman,
              nightmare and and spawn.
              I would also have rerolled this, unfortunately u end up with a weak roll that
              can be a challenge to play. Your goal should be to provide as much lumber
              as possible for the team. Purple already has a good curry roll.
              U sell the polar and ent and build 2 ggs and push 3/0. Even tho it hurts i
              think this was a fine decision.
              There is a world where u can push 3/0 and keep the polar, but involves
              ripping hard to any early send which would be really bad.
              You add gg for and and u send. You push 5/0 and add another gg for 3. Its
              risky since ur team is bad but I think its correct decision, any relevant
              units would have made u stay 3/0 here. Enemy skip.
              U add inf for 4 and push the rest. Enemy leak small and u should expect a
              send 5. You guys look pretty rip and decide to go king. For 5 u add a zeus
              and are 7/1 with 595 value. Personally I would just give up here and get 7/3
              as fast as possible, seeing your lane will leak even to nosend. But the zeus
              will keep u alive if they skip so I can see why u wanted to do it.
              Enemy sends 5, your team rips hard and ur curry lane pink suffers from
              adding a tempest to his lane. You save the heal with stomp and insta
              push /3 when lvl is over. Good decision.
              U leak like 8 creeps on 6 and reach ur /4.
              U save gold on 7 and push /5 during the wave. its defo the correct play,
              but your team are gonna suffer hard with your curry leaking big again.
              You take 2 heals and loose 3. You push /6 during 8. good. You rip 8 as
              expected. You leak 40 + to king 8 to nosend.
              You add a nightmare for 9, id just take 7/7. Enemy sends 9 u leak most of
              the wave. You could have been 7/7 here but instead u are stuck /6. You
              leak 80 to king and burn ur last heal.
              You manage to live 10 and take their 2 last heals. Your rr after 10, good
              decision and pick up steams. You have 183 income 7/6 and and 1600
              value for arena, not bad.
              You guys send 13, west eats.
              You build steams for the rest of the game, west sends 17 and u die. I
              would have rerolled at some point for some aura or backline dmg like
              cannon mute, cuz with so many steams they just block each other and half
              of ur streams don’t attack much on 17. Not very relevant as your team was
              full rip regardless.
              Overall I think u played a fine game, only things I really disliked was the
              nightmare lvl 9 instead of pushing 7/7, and also never rererolling steams
              was a mistake. Your team didn’t loose this game cuz of u, u played your
              roll.
              I Rate this game 6/10.

2nd replay FBG LTD10:
              You roll: peewee-lubber-turret-outcast-alch-ywd.
              Team rolls are: para, novice, cannon, void dragon, cyborg, flame guy
              watcher with ranger, colt and dwarf t4
              Turret with necro, minotaur novice and arch.
              Both teams send warr, u leak 16 with 1 mid and east 44 with 2 mid. U leak
              1 warrior on your lane.
              You push 5/0 and add a lubber, your teams rs lvl 2. They have 3 mid, u get
              1 ud private for 3 and 1 for 4 and leak 1 pig, which id say is better than
              average with 470 ud private setup with no buffed undeads. At this point
              its pretty obvious 5 race. U add another pet for 5, and are 6/2 with 585
              value. Both team sends and both loose a heal. East has mili mid. U save
              wood to push /4 when lvl 5 over, gj. U leak 7 creeps 6 and push 7/4. U rr
              which is a good decision, I would have placed a turret infant pre rr but no
              big deal. U roll into milita and pd. You get a spear military with light armor
              for 7.
              Both teams sends a decent amount. U go -3 and east goes -4 by a the
              last hit a satyr. U get axe mili for 8 and hold with 1000 value, good. U do
              some miscounting for 9 and send 2 unnecessary militias, no big deal. U
              get Amba for 9. U get pd for 10 and leak 1 boss (to a low send). Enemy
              dies.
              Overall u did a solid game with no mistakes except the miscount on 9,
              which was very minor. Your team could have gotten punished if east
              decided to send 3 and u didn’t ob, but since they didn’t it worked out very
              well.Playing pte shouldn’t be hard, but you rerolled at the right time and
              stayed /4 for 10 as east where likely to die.
              I rate this game 8/10

• This reply was modified 10 months, 3 weeks ago by moduca.
              moduca

I also watched 3 random replays and didn’t notice any major mistake. Some players talked about a recent game of yours that was brq’ed, freeleaking on 2 with malf+lock. We hope that was a brain fart.

Council has decided to grant you trial. Must inform you that it wasn’t an easy decision and you need to address the issues we pointed out.

Good luck!

• This reply was modified 10 months, 3 weeks ago by moduca.
                moduca

Denied by Council.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • The topic ‘Imba vouch request’ is closed to new replies.
                Donate
                Clan FBG Events
                May 2024
                M T W T F S S