inq flaming, insulting lihl18

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Krocis
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username:Krocis
      Violator’s Warcraft III username:inq
      Violated Rule(s):flaming, insulting
      Time of Violation (in-game or replay):12:58
      Additional Information: inq started flame me coz i told him to he build like pubber 🙂

12:58 Allies inQ ur a fucking idiot

• This topic was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by moduca.
      • This topic was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by moduca.
      Attachments:
      Krocis
      Participant

Also, his build was questionable , had best roll in team but instead decdided to tk us with adding more and more dead val. Pure carry roll. When me and dodo told him, he isntead of saying sorry guys, he started flame war and reported me for actually nothing. Ofc ppl get mad ,when other teammates cannot handle op roll.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by Krocis.
        • This reply was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by Krocis.
        inQ
        Participant

Nice try at useless brq wasting admin’s time.

Mods can verify through game chat who instigated what.

https://wc3stats.com/games/346073/chat

Clearly, you were instigating the whole time and your logic doesn’t even make sense. Why do you even leak 4 saying you wanted to feed me when we were all pushed? Stop making shit up. You say you want to feed me yet you blame me for going undead. So what is it?

So let me sum it up for you Krocis.

1. Stop thinking you are a lihl pro all of sudden. I really don’t know where you got these balls thinking you alpha male or something. Calm the fuck down. Stop micro-ing other ppls lane when you are not the capt. To top it off, you speak after the fact we raced 5 with Mola. If you spoke up during lvl 1, I can understand your frustration but you speak up after the fact.

2. If you ping someone’s lane for over a minute you deserve to be fucking banned. Simple as that. You got banned for pinging my lane obnoxiously multiple times for an insane amount of time. Ppl have left the server for getting pinged 5 times. What you did was criminal. You act like an animal, you are gonna be treated like an animal.

3. Don’t dm ppl and insult them. It’s fucking childish and pathetic.

inQ
          Participant

How are you gonna lie to Monkey that you didn’t insult me when the log shows it and your actions speak louder than your words? Do you want me to share your DM with everyone? How you went out of your way to insult me after the game?

Here’s some advice. Don’t be a drama queen and speak on rolls after the fact. Look at the flow of the game. We leaked single digits units to warrs and we had op push. It was unfortunate that you leaked 4 and we had Mola.

Don’t harass ppl with useless pings and insult them. It doesn’t solve anything.

moduca

I won’t consider builds choice since this is not the issue here.

inQ only flamed (“ur a fucking idiot”) after being provoked (“insane pub gamers” and spamming pings rigth after).

Krocis also flamed back at the end (“U FUCKTARD”).

I won’t ban since I don’t consider this as excessive flame.

Krocis: Even if you are right about build choice, that doesn’t give u the right to spam pings on his lane.

inQ: When getting provoked, try not to answer back or just mute.

MODUCA

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • The topic ‘inq flaming, insulting lihl18’ is closed to new replies.
            Donate
            Clan FBG Events
            May 2024
            M T W T F S S