jaguar ruin

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    pandalegend

Your Warcraft III username: pandalegend
      Violator’s Warcraft III username: jaguar
      Violated Rule(s): afk farm
      Time of Violation (in-game or replay):99% of the game.
      Additional Information: he came once mid ( super late after i asked him ) then i asked him multiple time to come help us, no answer, no help either, ruined the game. dude deserve gulag

SleepyBearFM

That doesn’t seem to be the right replay. I watched from our end (on opposing team) and didn’t see anything ban-worthy. Min 8 he helped kill aims bot tower with team. Min 11 sent attacking tower as team he tps and ults 3 sent, leads to Magic dying, but he also dies. Min 13 he comes top to gank Void and lion, he kills lion. void gets away. He missed 1 big teamfight at min 18 because he tped mid as fight was starting, then started running towards fight and got there late. Min 20 he fighting mid with team and void clock and weaver are killed. Tps home base after, reading pushes tower and gets killed. Min 22 last big teamfight, WR baits and void catches puck bala and WD in ult. Jak and CK werent there, come late and scourge wiped. Scourge FF right after. He really only missed 1 teamfight because he tped mid right as it was starting. No real justification for a ban.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • The topic ‘jaguar ruin’ is closed to new replies.
      Donate
      Clan FBG Events
      May 2024
      M T W T F S S