Javiercar for Afk and TK

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Humanoid-Freak
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username: Simon | Humanoid-Fryk
      Violator’s Warcraft III username: javiercar
      Violated Rule(s): afk, tk
      Time of Violation (in-game or replay): Level 1 Afk, trolling/tk Level 2, Level 3, Level 5, Level 6-10
      Additional Information: He was afk Level 1 without notice, had to Pause and wait for him, than played Ygg, risked 2 and rips, pushes 4/0 for Level 3 added ywd 3 and free leaks, Misscalculated for 5, pushed 4/2 for Level 5 and missed second Ygg, Build Wandigoo instead, rerolled in panic, we burn 2 heals with Mola on 5 because of that, than added knight for 6, unupped cannon for 7 and another knight for level 8 ( all unupped ).

Im sorry but thats far below FBG trial standards even, maybe needs a closer look for retrial or emergency unvouch. Its not the first time i see him completely doing random builds.

Attachments:
      Quetra
      Participant

Regarding the build decisions, he gave some logic for his choices and stayed calm/cooperative throughout the game and also acknowledged that he had a poor game. I don’t think his build choices there were about not knowing standard ygg build but trying to adapt it to teammates in a way that failed which is a common thing to happen. For that reason I don’t feel like he is below FBG standards in the sense of not knowing the basic builds.

As for the afk, it was on level 1 and although I can’t see how long it was, it didn’t have an impact on the game and he has no history of afk. So I will just give a warning for now.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • The topic ‘Javiercar for Afk and TK’ is closed to new replies.
      Donate
      Clan FBG Events
      May 2024
      M T W T F S S