Join Request

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    saleenracer
    Participant

Requesting to join – been a little bit since I’ve played DotA, but I just reinstalled and am ready to play!

Fieryfox

Welcome saleenracer!

Have you joined our discord yet? The link is found in one of the tabs on top of the website.
        We basically do 99% of the communication through discord and to play in our games it’s necessary to use, so you should join it!

If you want to become vouched you need to do 2 things:
        First you need to play a test game with an admin or a member of our community. In this game you will show your skills and we will see if you are fit to play with us.
        Secondly, you will have to observe one of our inhouse games with an admin who tells you how to play in FBG.
        Alternatively to observing a game you can read our dota-academia channel on our discord.

Hope to see you in our discord!

saleenracer
        Participant

Just joined the discord!

How do I play the test game?

Fieryfox

We talked in discord, you played a test game with Anto / Larry / upamecanoo, he judged you good enough.
            You observed a game with Whitefox, he explained you how the league works and such.

If you need more information check out the dota-academia channel in the discord.

Vouch Request: Trial accepted

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • The topic ‘Join Request’ is closed to new replies.
          Donate
          Clan FBG Events
          May 2024
          M T W T F S S