jp ban req

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Halp
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username: NoAsk
      Violator’s Warcraft III username: JustPush
      Violated Rule(s):Excessive flaming, solo send
      Time of Violation (in-game or replay): lvl 14 solo send/35:50 for flame
      Additional Information: He called me a retard at few points during the game past lvl 8, solo sent on lvl 14 even though he was outvoted 2-1 to send 15, and proceeded to say this at end of the game https://i.imgur.com/ERYskmV.png

justpush
      Participant

You are the one who solo sent 10 mate and made other teammates send for about 1.5k because you think we die and we didnt even lose 1 heal … You not capt follow the calls and 14 was right call we never win 15 and to finish if you juice we dont die 16 … You really bad player ( never do maths ) and tk positioning focus on that then mayb one that you can call

justpush
        Participant

This is not 1200+ you cant report capitain for solo sending lol and you the one who solo sent on 10 haha

Anda

Since you triggered him badly imo you were kinda asking for a passionate response.
            Alrdy told you to reflect why your trial got this many no supports and analise this replay once with another mod and ull find the answer.
            Solo sending denied, the captain rule is not an official lihl rule, communication was just poisoned at this game all in all, so i dont feel strong enough of a claim
            Banned for excessive flaming for 72 hours for excessive flaming, normally id ban more but he was heavily triggered imo.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • The topic ‘jp ban req’ is closed to new replies.
          Donate
          Clan FBG Events
          May 2024
          M T W T F S S