Jp flamming

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    justpush
    Participant

I recognize i went to far with my words and appologies for it. Its my first offense and since i got triggered ( and not only this game ) mayb you could have only warn me.

• This topic was modified 4 years, 4 months ago by Anda.
      Anda

Warning for this level of personal insult would send the wrong message to the community, 3 days i consider pretty low bantime lenient judgement cause of the trigger already.
        Denied

justpush
        Participant

We’re all humans ,make mistakes and say things we don’t mean when angry . But getting banned after i get triggered by a guy we unanimously don’t want in league anymore because of his behavior and i never had behavior issue with anyone says alot . But seems you want make an example of me to « send a msg « 

Speedyrowky
          Participant

#freeJustinBieber

I know jp since a while, and he is more cool than toxic ! I m not the one who decide the sentence, but in my opinion it’s just an angry message, out of context.

Make peace not war and free the tkanadian

wezygoopie
            Participant

Hey Anda,

I will not enter in the details of this post but don’t you think a warn is more convenient before a 24, 48, 72h+ ban? seems a bit rude here..

Wezy.

thegreatMOAMOA
              Participant

#freeJP

The insult went too far indeed but when you play several games in a row with someone who says as a obs that half of the league is trash when he actually suicide more than 50% of his game and was worse player by far of the league, don’t take any advice because “I’d rather learn from my mistakes than listen like a dog” and fake a better attidue after he noticed all the nosupport, you tend to feel like you are playing 1200+ with sweetheart or darknight and you lose your nerves like many of us did there.
                I think this should be a mitigating circumstance.

uncie
                Participant

Halp provoke people under too long time, he should get unvouched for long time ago, we was many who was close to flame him, unlucky for jp he could not control it longer.

armedanddeadly
                  Participant

Jp seems to be remorsful if you could be more lenient would be nice.
                    #freebaldheadniggaJP

Morning
                    Participant

I can definitely recognize getting super angry about a game needlessly so. The ban seems a bit harsh as well in my opinion. There needs to be rules, bans and warnings but feels maybe a bit unwarranted here. #freejp

Hodor
                      Participant

Hi there,
                        I was in that game and I know JP for a few years now. All i can say is that halp triggered him very much and it’s hard to not to answer to such a provoking behavor. He went mad, for understandable reasons. He reconized that it went too far. Moreover Halp is now out of the league and I never saw JP having big issue with anybody till now. I am very sure that he will not do it again, moreover after this big ban. He for sure understood the Lesson (I know what I’m talking about). In my opinion, unbanning him would be legit.
                        But I also know one thing for sure, you can fight the law, but the law Always win.
                        Thats my 2 cents,

Hodor

ReDRuM
                        Participant

Reviewing the above:
                          The arguments I read above are (from my point of view) not legit. I share Anda’s opinion.
                          That level of personal insult is and will never be okay. It doesn’t matter for me:
                          – That someone getting provoked/triggered
                          – That the flame went against someone who is unvouched now

But:
                          I also share your opinion that JP was never a toxic guy and has learned his lesson for sure.
                          We all do mistakes from time to time. I have faith that this will not happen again.

Bantime halved.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                        • The topic ‘Jp flamming’ is closed to new replies.
                        Donate
                        Clan FBG Events
                        May 2024
                        M T W T F S S