Junior league

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    raynhour
    Participant

Hi. Returned to game after 3 years and seen not good info about ENT… Yeah, ENT is still working , but i wait for game 20-40min in medium.New players almost not comming. With such a small number of games I need half year, if not more so that there would be an opportunity to join LIHL. It’s possible to create junior league of LIHL for recruiting new players for main league? Many people see LF video and maybe after adversting on video and also on ENT we can create “junior community”.

Maybe it’s stupid idea and almost impossible to realize it, but if we not do something LTD is simple die.

P.S. Yeah, we also has russian Legion Tower Defense servers and it’s horrible place with only cross and antistuck gameplay and weird balance.

• This topic was modified 3 years, 11 months ago by raynhour.
      • This topic was modified 3 years, 9 months ago by Hyo.
      Tin
      Participant

I’ve tried to think of a solution for us to replace the classic ent 18 / 1200 bots for LTD players to improve for LIHL. Hard to do atm really, but I would support this initiative. I think we are thinking about doing a channel on discord for “lihl candidates”. Where semi-casual/experienced players can find each other for some pub games on bnet.

Really the only issue is tracking stats, which would motivate more players to come play.

I support the idea, not sure how successful it would be.

Hyo

Already implemented 🙂 https://firstbloodgaming.com/forums/forum/administration/legion-tower-defense/legion-td-league-fbg-ltd/ You’re free to join our Discord (you can find the invite in the tabs above, “Discord”, and we will help you set up)

Thanks 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • The topic ‘Junior league’ is closed to new replies.
        Donate
        Clan FBG Events
        May 2024
        M T W T F S S