just walking down the street and arrested

First Blood Gaming Forums Leagues Defense of the Ancients Ban Appeals Processed Appeals just walking down the street and arrested

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    PeachTree
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username:Peachtree
      Ban reason: dodge with dc
      Why you should be unbanned:

summary:

Hello, so i play game. i cry a bit about teams because thats how i roll. Draft comes and i get tuskar, im happy boy. draft ends i lag spike some, i go to close all other programs, i come back still lag, few secs later i insta dc to lobby. I restart pc because it usually helps with lag. I join a random game to see if i lag still, it says 600 ms. I tell tell ricefire that im lagging too much to risk another rmk. then he says if u dont come its dodge and bans me, after that i tell him i could come still but i would be lagging hard. turns out game has alrdy started, and they play. > me sad boy big tear on my cheek.

I know the dc was suspisious but thats not my style to plug when game is hard. Especially when i gotto play tuskar vs rice’s emberspirit woulda been ez game thank you for reading

hugs and kisses

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • The topic ‘just walking down the street and arrested’ is closed to new replies.
    Donate
    Clan FBG Events
    May 2024
    M T W T F S S