Klaa Behavior

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Dorimu

Your Warcraft III username: MovingMike
      Violator’s Warcraft III username: Klaa
      Violated Rule(s): Toxicity
      Time of Violation (in-game or replay):
      Additional Information:”klaa’s behavior was inept and annoying”
      Note: added on behalf of MovingMike as he couldn’t access forum. If you can’t access forum you are always welcome to DM an admin and ask them to post at forum on your behalf and we are looking into alternatives and/or fixing the forum.

• This topic was modified 7 months, 3 weeks ago by Dorimu.
      • This topic was modified 7 months, 3 weeks ago by Dorimu.
      Klaa.Hoebell
      Participant

Easy to explain any, red went afk from 11-13 and saved 321g over rnd 12. I told him why afk and build.. cuze of this i tried to write something and missed i dont pushed “Enter” b4 what made me send 2 shamans per misstake.. yes i was mad and told him 2x “shut up” and muted him.. nothing else. Teal solo send on lvl 16 and RQ. Nothing else i did.. i just tried to win a game and help 2 weak ppl to get a better player

Dorimu

The game was going going fine, until red wave 12 when red saved 400g and klaa got upset by this. Klaa you kept rage typing instead of just accepting that mistakes were made. Your team ended up not sending and living the enemy send. However, instead of just leaving it there, it went on, which lead to your force send purely because of your rage typing.
          I’ll be only giving you a warning for this Klaa, even though your behavior lead to a team member leaving the game; it’s not against the rules to be annoying. But, please do try to not be in future games. I understand things can get intense in the games sometimes, but mistakes happen.

Processed.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • The topic ‘Klaa Behavior’ is closed to new replies.
        Donate
        Clan FBG Events
        April 2024
        M T W T F S S