klaa insults

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    sweatheart
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username:sweatheart
      Violator’s Warcraft III username:klaahoebell
      Violated Rule(s):Do not spam during games (chat, ping, etc.) ; Do not flame, rage, troll, or insult other players excessively ; LIHL Players that flame FBG players will receive an extended ban duration and may have their FBG League permissions removed.
      Time of Violation (in-game or replay): spam chat all game pretty much, insult lvl 15, 37 mins in.
      Additional Information:Klaa have always been on both polars. More often than not hes toxic and expresses his thoughts in a rather invasive way. Calling some one “fkn trash” should not be allowed since it brings a lot of negativity. Especially when its from a LIHL player to a FBG player.

P.S. chatlog: https://wc3stats.com/games/354930/chat

• This topic was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by hal9k.
      • This topic was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by hal9k.
      Attachments:
      sweatheart
      Participant

I would like to add the discord log since he still uses malicious language. This is unacceptable, especially when it negatively affects the mood in the chat.

Attachments:
        Humanoid-Freak
        Participant

insulting sweatheart should be free of any punishment, i support klaa

hal9k

Hello hi,

I just read through the chatlog since it’s a report based upon toxicity. I will deny the ban request because:
            You brought as much toxicity into the game as Klaa did; you flamed RockNRoll through the game and called him Tklaa (even tho this was maybe meant as friendly banter, I don’t think Klaa read it this way, taking into account that he wrote in discord that it was first game with you) and you were super hostile against Rock as well. If you behave like you did, then you shouldn’t come complaining about being called “thrash”. You should all (rock, klaa, sweetheart) strive to behave better in the future please.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • The topic ‘klaa insults’ is closed to new replies.
          Donate
          Clan FBG Events
          May 2024
          M T W T F S S