klaa stickyice br

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Krocis
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username:krocis
      Violator’s Warcraft III username: klaahoebell stickyice
      Violated Rule(s): sign b4 game ends
      Time of Violation (in-game or replay):
      Additional Information: The game FBG LTD14 ended on lvl 3 coz 2 of us scoreboarded meanwhile someone !ended game but we did rmk. In rmk game we decided to sell on lvl 6 but meanwhile both of them signed for next game b4 king actualy died. So I asked for spot but all i got was toxic respond.

Additionally, don’t forget to upload the replay!

• This topic was modified 9 months, 2 weeks ago by Krocis.
      • This topic was modified 9 months, 2 weeks ago by Dorimu.
      Attachments:
      Krocis
      Participant

forgot replay

Attachments:
        Dorimu

Hi Krocis,

Normally we wouldn’t act on a situation such as this as it is difficult to judge the time frame, and prove it was an early end/sign, especially a few days after the incident. However in this case it is pretty much Evident.
          Gars ended the game by mistake early when there was a dc on 3. However when the game was over because of a sell, it is clear just by looking at when 2 Players used the !end command and looking at the timestamps on discord that there were 2 instances of early sign from klaa and Gars, more so from Gars who kept tagging Klaa. Klaa also signed 3mins prior but then unsigned instantly.

Both players have been warned previously, therefore in this case it won’t just be treated as a warn.

Regarding the “toxicity” from klaa. I wouldn’t call what he said flaming/toxicity. Therefore I will overlook that.

Taking into Account the circumstances and how they occurred both players banned for 8hrs.

Processed

Attachments:
        Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • The topic ‘klaa stickyice br’ is closed to new replies.
        Donate
        Clan FBG Events
        May 2024
        M T W T F S S