klamtsvin#2740 with another tk

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    sweatheart
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username:sweatheart
      Violator’s Warcraft III username:klamtsvin
      Violated Rule(s):teamkill
      Time of Violation (in-game or replay): lvl 5
      Additional Information:game was rather chaotic, made split second decision to send 3, got a scout and i called clog, klam for some reason muted me without announcing it. This lead to him doing atk and building when clog was clearly the best play vs their team. This is a case of not participating in the game. He clearly ruined the game for us. Please stop this guy from teamkilling. Its not the first time he does a tk to me or to another player.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by Armageddon.
      • This topic was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by Armageddon.
      Attachments:
      klamtsvin
      Participant

In 3 months sweatheart has been involved in 18 ban requests. He does bring some funny retarded drama to the league, but at the end of the day i think it’s time to disolve his membership.

sweatheart
        Participant

There is no relevence between this ban request and the comment, nor my decisions on posting ban requests. If the moderation think i should be removed, i will take it. However this will not solve the ban request regarding teamkill. This is the 3rd request for teamkill where klam is involved. Past were were processed and applied. Klam is known for TK!

Armageddon
          Participant

hey.

clear violation intentional violation of teamcall.

banned for 48 hours taking into account a recent similar ban https://firstbloodgaming.com/forums/topic/ban-request-klamtsvin/#post-20058

processed

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • The topic ‘klamtsvin#2740 with another tk’ is closed to new replies.
          Donate
          Clan FBG Events
          May 2024
          M T W T F S S