konrad tk

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    sweatheart
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username:sweatheart
      Violator’s Warcraft III username:konradcruize
      Violated Rule(s):Any attempt to intentionally ruin the game for either team is not allowed;Do not refuse to learn/and or cooperate: this does not mean being new/bad is bannable.
      Time of Violation (in-game or replay):lvl 5 onwards
      Additional Information: call was clog on lvl 1, team agreed on it. we told him to leak 5 but instead he overbiuld for a 5 send he would never hold. this led to complete imbalance in the teams gold, loss of time for gathering lumber. was a complete selfish move against the teams plan. he intentionally ruined the game for our team which was noted in all chat from enemy team too. he broke 2 rules in one game by not cooperating with the team in which he intentionally ruined the game for the team.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by hal9k.
      • This topic was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by hal9k.
      Attachments:
      sweatheart
      Participant

Mistake has happened with uploading replay. This is the actual replay.

Attachments:
        hal9k

Comment from Konrad:
          “So, he harrassed/flamed me entire game, calling me “idiot” and “ur abusing the community with your existance”, etc.

And during the game: clog was called first, then he freeleaked lvl 3, exposing our clog setup. Me and blue therefore obbed for 5, expecting their send, we even got immo so all the more reason to ob. He didn’t even object to me obbing per se, he said “you won’t hold” which was debatable. We all expected a send after that freeleak, he even told blue to ob. thanks.”

KonradKurze is banned 48 hour for refusing to cooperate/team killing. From the beginning of the game Conrad Kurze were reluctant to follow any sort of common gameplan other than his own. (elo captain) teal asked blue to OB with ea+rats in case they came 5, but purp selfishly did 650 value disc+egg and took the feed from the teammates which had a better setup.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • The topic ‘konrad tk’ is closed to new replies.
        Donate
        Clan FBG Events
        May 2024
        M T W T F S S