KroCis BRQ

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    xyu
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username: xyu97
      Violator’s Warcraft III username: KroCis
      Violated Rule(s):flame and hate
      Time of Violation (in-game or replay): during both replays
      Additional Information:in regards to him being lihl and me an fbg player his attitude is unacceptable. instead of even merely suggesting/helping situation he is nonstop crying and whining.
      on replay where it says he rages he denies sending 15 bcs he doesnt care since level 5 someone missed send and results in us dying bcs he DOESNT CARE xD? great attitude from lihl player in fbg games
      next game he continues with full negative attitude further ruining game. even teal and red both asked him to stop and focus he simply didnt and yet it was down to me and red to decide to send 12 and win game regardless of his constant crying and bashing and also giving up 2nd game in a row then he dares to call me the problem and flame me LOL nice gg

Additionally, don’t forget to upload the replay!

Note: Ban requests missing any of the required information (specially timestamps) will be denied, without any further notice.

• This topic was modified 8 months, 3 weeks ago by dpteacher.
      • This topic was modified 8 months, 3 weeks ago by dpteacher.
      dpteacher

hi.

Thanks for reporting.

@krocis
        Your behaviour is unacceptable as a fellow Lihl player as I saw constant bullying from you. Everyone does mistakes at FBG. If you cant deal with it, stay at LIHL or work on your attitude or try to give friendly advices regarding builds or unit choices.

First offense, but double impact since LIHL player. Banned for 24h. Next incidents will lead to much longer ban durations.

@xyu
        Two things.
        One. Next time please hand out time stamps for the violation of the rules.
        Two. Regarding your history, many players are tilted when seeing your name. At least this is my guess. Let me give you an advice. Please do your mates the favor and dont spam chat. People will start to like you the more you are able to controll yourself and to keep silent when they didnt expect you to be silent. The second game is full of comments / spam of you, I highly recommend to you to try to minimize chat and always try to be calm and asking for help if not sure what to do.

Cheers

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • The topic ‘KroCis BRQ’ is closed to new replies.
      Donate
      Clan FBG Events
      May 2024
      M T W T F S S