Krusty Vouch Request [Denied]

First Blood Gaming Forums Leagues Defense of the Ancients Vouch Requests Denied Krusty Vouch Request [Denied]

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Krusty
    Participant

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have:
      Dota League (The very first one )
      PDC
      ENT
      SYD
      Inhouses
      MYM games the first ones
      Provide a list of aliases. These are names that people might recognize you as:
      DotaFR)Krusty KrustyBat Pasdaccord
      What is your Discord account? I have discord but only with friends tho :/ haha
      If possible, provide a list of FBG players who might know you or that you are acquainted with: Erh i played some times with Vosje but its the only name i recognize
      Any additional information that you would like to provide:
      If there is a new league i can’t be more happy, and looking forward to play it ! I’m good player, and looking for non-leavers/high skilled games, hope i can find it here !

Thanks

SYD.Berna
      Participant

I can vouch for krusty! Btw krustel, you need to be in our discord group on fbg though, to join the FBG games.

https://discordapp.com/invite/fAAG43c

I hope, we can pwn em together soon!

Berna

Fieryfox

As berna said, you have to join our discord server if you want to play in our inhouse games. We sign up for games through discord and most of our communication is through it.
          PDC is a long time ago and I am actually wondering if I played with you there… but it’s too long ago so can’t be sure, I do know that I played with you recently and I can vouch for you too.

Waiting on you to join our discord server.

Fieryfox

Could you reply back to me here once you joined our discord server? Then we can process the vouch request.

Fieryfox

Vouch Request: Denied
              Reason: Expired

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • The topic ‘Krusty Vouch Request [Denied]’ is closed to new replies.
            Donate
            Clan FBG Events
            May 2024
            M T W T F S S