Krusty’s appeal to play in FBG games

First Blood Gaming Forums Leagues Defense of the Ancients Vouch Requests Krusty’s appeal to play in FBG games

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Krusty
    Participant

Hi guys,

I hope this is the right page to vouch. I’m a 10 years players of dota 1 and recently came back into the game cause huge nostalgia. I’m looking for games with a bit of skill so it’s not won after 12th minute. Otherwise i’ll just go pub and try to have fun with funny build like forcestaff eul dagger on panda.

Thanks,

Krusty

Fieryfox

Welcome Krusty!

Yes indeed this is the right page for a vouch request. Always cool to see old players come back to dota!

I have seen you a few times in pub games, but not too often (probably cus i dont play many pub games). So before you can get vouched and play dota with us you will have to do a test. This test consists of playing a pub game with an admin. In this pub game you show your skills and attitude. Both things need to be acceptable for you to be able to play in our league.

After the test game you need to read the dota-academie on our discord about how our inhouse games work and what trilanes are and stuff. Once you’ve done that an admin will ask you a few questions regarding this to make sure you understand what was written, and then you’re done.
        If all goes well this should lead to your acceptance.

To start your test game type in our discord to @dota-admin and write “I want to play a test game” and see if an admin is available.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      Donate
      Clan FBG Events
      April 2024
      M T W T F S S