LightYagami ban reduction for dc

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    LightYagami
    Participant

Hey guys,

So this week i got a new plan for my phone, partly so i would have no issues with disconnects in LTD. Even paid a premium on the data for a better faster internet purely so i wouldn’t be here writing this message:(

After a few days experimenting with it, it’s faulty. I have disconnected a few times already using it. The other alternative i use is my girlfriends hotspot which never has any issues and she doesn’t even have the extra premium i paid to get a better internet.

Sadly i got a 48 hour ban, just wondering if it could be reduced as i won’t be using my hotspot again and looking at the times of my dc’s, i just fit into the 3xdc in 5 days bracket giving me 48 hours.

It’s a constant struggle i continuously try to fix.

Let me know your thoughts.

Cheers,

LightYagami

• This topic was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by H4ken.
      • This topic was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by H4ken.
      H4ken
      Participant

Hello lightYagami. I will unban you one last time since it seems you finally found out what’s the best solution to your dc problem. Yet, assuming from now on, you will be using the best you have available and the fact this is your 4th ban appeal for dc, there would be no more of them to be accepted.

Approved and cheers!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • The topic ‘LightYagami ban reduction for dc’ is closed to new replies.
      Donate
      Clan FBG Events
      May 2024
      M T W T F S S