Lihl Admin Request Monkeytown

First Blood Gaming Forums First Blood Gaming League Admin Applications Archive Lihl Admin Request Monkeytown

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    MonkeyTown
    Participant

Discord name:MonkeyTown#1202
      Warcraft 3 Battletag:MonkeyTown#21242
      League Administrator specialty (DotA/LIHL/FBG LTD):LIHL
      Introduction:
      Hi, i have played FBG for a while now and im pretty new to LIHL league. I enjoy playing the games where every player has a certain level on skill to keep playing with high standards. Since i have much spare time i could use them for the community. In the past i have already placed a fbg admin vouch request but because of personal issues with a current fbg admin regarding civilization wars that was a no go and i got rejected because we probably could not work as a team. It was totally fine for me because at that time the issues in fbg league was taken care of shortly after (unhandled trials, super low standards,etc).

In real life i work as an account manager, regarding sales and customer relationship. So in reality i talk a lot to people , face to face and i have been responsible in selling projects which i had to explain to the customer from A to Z. That is like exploring a company needs and explaining it to them while finding a fitting solution. Afterwards i am still responsible for the quality of our services and i stay in contact with them. Normally it goes well but i also have to face the conversations with the customer if they dont want to pay their invoices because they are not happy about the quality. Then you have to explore all communication and have to stand your guy if the customer is telling bullshit for example. What i want to say is that i work with many different people and have my way with them.

My goal is to do replay analysis and keep current lihl standards as it is. I probably would need help in the first stages to check if my analysis is lihl worthy. But i enjoy watching replays and to check a players decision. Is the choice correctly for the lane or is it more worthy for team needs?

Describe any relevant experience, both in moderation and in Warcraft III:
      Trained peeps to become civ wars artists.

Additional information:Did years of volunteer work as football trainer. Children with age of 9-17.

• This topic was modified 2 years, 6 months ago by Anda.
      • This topic was modified 2 years, 6 months ago by Anda.
      Colombiano
      Participant

Although you’re a terrible football trainer, your a good guy and mucho active in the community. I think you being mod would be rly good for the league.

grant323
        Participant

I believe you’ll be a perfect Mod, I believe you won’t just be a admin to be a admin but you’ll put in the work that is needed for this league.

100% support

Juxx
          Participant

Support!

epicdeath
            Participant

I think you’d be a good fit.

Dorimu

“Children with age of 9-17” So you have experience dealing with lihl players.
                Think you’re a good choice. SUpport.

uncie
                Participant

Will you continue to harass the people who follow the rules and not accept for example “swap me I want to play with a friend” ?

MonkeyTown
                  Participant

@uncie, what harassing are you talking about? I believe you have been overreacting towards me. Lately there have been swaps which can be counted illegal but if everyone is fine with it you can leave it be. I’ve only spoken to you about your view in this matter. It doesnt seem very flexible and it seems hard for you to let those things go. I think you are the only one who made a big deal out of it because in the end we didnt do “illegal” swaps in those games and we let the rules intact to respect your decision. But you have blocked me in discord? We have been playing for years and from the old ent 1200+ days. I dont mind if you dont like me anymore but i dont see a compelling reason why you feel harassed by me. I only talked about it during that time and tried to share my view. If you want to talk this out with me you can dm me about it. I prefer that then reading this on the forum.

uncie
                    Participant

Dont lie, you know exactly the moment, it was in this summer when Deadmauz wanted to swap to play with you. He said something like swap me out I want to play with you. I said it was not a legal reason and you argue for long time + tagged me on all swap you could see.

MonkeyTown
                      Participant

@uncie As i said before. If you want to talk this out feel free to dm me about it.

SONY-
                        Participant

!support

Bens0nFCSP
                          Participant

when MT was a trial first, I had some very bad experiences with him and I was sure he was not gonna fit into lihl. but this impression changed over the last months, (also when he was fully vouched, which is the most important to me and the reason i write these lines). his attitude and his behaviour improved big time and he is a self- confident guy, which is important for this job.

support and keep it up, mate

Anda

Accepted.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                            Donate
                            Clan FBG Events
                            May 2024
                            M T W T F S S