LIHL Trial Application – Don Simon

First Blood Gaming Forums Leagues Legion Tower Defense Legion TD Inhouse League (LIHL) Vouch Requests Denied LIHL Trial Application – Don Simon

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Humanoid-Freak
    Participant

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have: 6 Seasons of FBG, 2 Seasons of LIHL Trial ( Around June-August 2022 – 93 Wins – 95 Loss during Trial )

Provide a list of aliases and other accounts. These are names that people might recognize you as:
      Don Simon – Humanoid-Fryk

Discord account: Don Simon

BattleTag on Bnet: HumanoidFryk#2429

If possible, provide a list of LIHL players who might know you or that you are acquainted with:
      I would say everyone because im around for a long Time

Any additional information that you would like to provide:
      Im always driven to Win and to Improve, i was also running a Youtube Channel and Recorded around 106 Games of Legion TD. Im currently at 1100 ELO and thats why i apply https://wc3stats.com/players/HumanoidFryk%232429

• This topic was modified 4 months, 2 weeks ago by Humanoid-Freak.
      • This topic was modified 4 months ago by Hyo.
      • This topic was modified 3 months, 3 weeks ago by Clickz.
      Humanoid-Freak
      Participant

another replay

Humanoid-Freak
        Participant

disc egg sack

Attachments:
          wikarn19

Trial denied on voice.
            Many unit&placement related mistakes you need to work on, most of these mistakes probably occured because of rustyness&low amount of game time lately. Push timings and fundamentals about the game still there. So just play more and learn from your mistakes if you wanna join lihl. Feel free to apply again in the future.

GLHF

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • The topic ‘LIHL Trial Application – Don Simon’ is closed to new replies.
          Donate
          Clan FBG Events
          May 2024
          M T W T F S S