LIHL trial application: Suncrusher

First Blood Gaming Forums Leagues Legion Tower Defense Legion TD Inhouse League (LIHL) Vouch Requests Denied LIHL trial application: Suncrusher

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    SunCrusher-
    Participant

Hello all,
      I took about a 2 year break from Legion TD around when the ENT 1200+ bot was dying. I have more time to commit to Legion TD for the next year, and I feel comfortable with the meta / units from playing about 150 FBG games.

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have: 3+ years of ENT 1200+ (peak elo of around 1600), 5+ years of legion td.
      Provide a list of aliases and other accounts. These are names that people might recognize you as: None
      Discord account: SunCrusher#2862
      BattleTag on Bnet: SunCrusher#1663

If possible, provide a list of LIHL players who might know you or that you are acquainted with: I’ve played with and against 75% of the players that are currently in LIHL, so too many to name.

Any additional information that you would like to provide: I’ve played highest level of competitive Dota (international level), many years ago. I’m still ranked top 0.1% in Dota 2. So I do have a analytical / competitive mindset which leaves a lot of potential for improve and enjoy the competitive play.

Thank you for reading!

• This topic was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by Hyo.
      • This topic was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by hunomiai.
      Attachments:
      Kappa

No support – I didn’t check the replays… But we already have some people in LIHL that repeatedly go AFK at times and ruin things like warriors on 1 or spirits on 2.

I’ve seen feedback from multiple players that you have a habit of going AFK during games – mine included. Ban history confirms a pattern of no shows as well.

I think you are going to have a hard time getting supports until you address those concerns from players. I’d recommend making a statement regarding it specifically here.

Best of luck.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by Kappa.
        hunomiai
        Participant

You don’t fulfill the requirements:

1) Having 5 LIHL players !support your vouch request (therefore admins will review your replays/vouch request).
          2) Having +1200 elo (minimum 50 games) and doing a vouch request with replays

Denied.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • The topic ‘LIHL trial application: Suncrusher’ is closed to new replies.
        Donate
        Clan FBG Events
        May 2024
        M T W T F S S