lihl trial request

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    klittcomander
    Participant

In order to start your vouch process, please post a new topic, following this format:

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have: fbg
      Provide a list of aliases and other accounts. These are names that people might recognize you as:
      Discord account:
      BattleTag on Bnet:kilt#21752
      If possible, provide a list of LIHL players who might know you or that you are acquainted with:
      played games monkey, virus, closed, benjo, root, legionaire
      Any additional information that you would like to provide:i play fbg now for a while and i improved a lot. i also spec lihl games whenever i find time for it. Iam doing this trial request because iam over 1100 elo for some time now and i wanna improve my skills in lihl
      Attached are some replays of the last days. Thank you
      Also please attach some replays so we can analyse your current skill level

• This topic was modified 3 months, 2 weeks ago by Clickz.
      • This topic was modified 3 months, 2 weeks ago by Clickz.
      Clickz

First replay:
        Your roll is

parrot / geo / ice / medicine man / alchemist / spawn

This looks like a pretty easy drop and reroll to me. Nothing for 6, nothing for hold either. Wouldn’t wait with rolling just to potentially keep an ice troll.
        But you play it starting standard cw

You get warriored and are forced to stay 2/0 for 2nd cw 2. At least they resend here and you should be back in the game.
        Yet you decide to add an entire ice troll for 3. I really dont get this tbh. Surely a resend wasn’t that scary? At least you reroll afterwards into

parrot / ea / watcher / doc / wyvern / ygg

my results based analysis says that you indeed made a mistake not rolling on 1.

You either have to do a sort of awkward yolo mix now or do some hold that will have a hard time going mid on 10 with 2 cw + EA

You get an EA for 5 and omega eat their furb spirit send. Afterwards you go mid to their 6 send with an added wyvern.
        I would now like to retract my statement about level 10, you’re really fucking fed.

I actually dont have much to say for the rest of the game, you build decently and manage to go mid quite a bit this game.

Either way, I still think my first points hold true: keeping the first roll is hard to justify, so is the ice troll on 3. Rest was good

MW para replay:
        Going to skim through this one a bit, since it’s a bit one-dimensional.

I think it’s slightly better to have a wall pull meat wagon than going straight line

Otherwise good stuff except level 6 where you leak kinda huge by going for fast 7/3.
        You’re not holding here regardless, but adding another MW was probably worth it

You decide to go full push until level 10 where you stay /6. You leaked massively this game, I don’t think building here makes much sense.
        You would still have been able to sort of recover with a cavalier on arena, even with 7/7
        Considering that the game continued ~15 minutes after the start of level 10, you effectively sacrifice ~600 lumber for your next send by staying a jack lower. Probably not worth it.
        OK game still

Mine replay:
        Your roll is

mine / dwarf / cannon / outcast / komodo / spawn

So only really t1/2/3 are playable. I would personally play cannon + dwarf on this roll. It’s simply solid any level, has good early push as well and has the added benefit of having a much easier time stabilizing than mine.
        Still, your team has really high push rolls so this is a good spot for mine

Both teams warr so mine is already looking to pay off

I actually don’t have a lot to add to the rest of the game.
        This was obviously a land mine dream game, but you also managed to navigate it pretty well, having good push and reroll timings.

Conclusion:
        I see no huge mistake in any of these games, the rolls weren’t painfully obvious and you have some decent push / reroll sense. I can’t really complain and will grant you trial. Welcome and good luck!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      Donate
      Clan FBG Events
      April 2024
      M T W T F S S