Lihl trial

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Sebas32832
    Participant

Hi, id like to get a lihl trial. I been in the new map since few month.
      Thank you.
      Sebas32832

• This topic was modified 2 years, 11 months ago by hunomiai.
      • This topic was modified 2 years, 11 months ago by hunomiai.
      • This topic was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by thegreatMOAMOA.
      • This topic was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by Hyo.
      wikarn19

Big Support!

Bens0nFCSP
        Participant

he is a very nice dude and has best attitude u can imagine!

Also has mucho experience since he was ent 1200+ regular since years.

skillwise on the latest maps, i dont know too much, since i am always superdrunk when i am playing fbg.

imo just make some testgames and u gonna give him easy trial.

Good luck Sébastien, mon ami!

al6x
          Participant

support

epicdeath
            Participant

Imo skill is enough and attitude is good. I think he is the type of player who will improve during trial !support

MonkeyTown
              Participant

Good player, but too many selfies/vids of his cat…..

dpteacher

Easy support cause of cat nudes
                  Just kidding skill and behaviourwise no problemo

Karaokee
                  Participant

Just made an acc to support this guy, great attitude and knows the difference between helping and annoying micro, ez support

hunomiai
                    Participant

Since you didn’t attach any replays I chose some at random. In my analysis I’m gonna mention the things I find notable. It will most likely be the mistakes.

Replay 1: https://wc3stats.com/games/119171
                      your roll: eng, egg, necro, spawn
                      your team: malf+tot+spit+dp, cw, flame.

lvl 1: You place engis and egg and rr into disc with egg. You sell the engis to go disc, good decision, but quite slow. You go disc+egg for lvl 1. Never add egg for lvl 1 with disc unless you absolutely lose vs war send. Here you want to try to let your malf lane be solo mid on lvl 1 vs wars. High chance you mid anyway with solo disc.

lvl 9: Slow to sell t1 to push 7/6.

lvl 10: You add a bunch of tuskars. This is a mistake. You are not going to damage 10 this game. Better save your gold for push or useful value, you have pd.

Aside from those mistakes you played it perfectly. Was an easy roll though.

Replay 2: https://wc3stats.com/games/118557
                      Your roll: aco, egg, ice, flying, komodo, sg
                      your team: ea+parrot+zombie, slave+sprite+flying+druid, ygg with mediocre adds.

lvl 1: You place egg and komodo on wall and rr into rev, corrupt, sentry, nm. You keep egg, sell komodo, and build 2 sentries. You could easily yolo with your first roll. You said you rr because it’s boring but you don’t have to play braindead hydra holder since you already have an ygg holder. Bad rr. They send wars you push 3/0. Good.

lvl 2: You add rev. I would have placed it behind on the wall instead of next to the sentry that’s furthest behind. Gives you higher chance of dmg share since rev has 50 range less than ns.

lvl 3: You up forward sentry to ns. Good decision.

lvl 8: You build up with rev and acos to 1030 val. For sure you should check your 50 rr here. You don’t need to try to mid 15 with 4 vs 1 heals, a fat ygg holder with spec and free rr, a thunderbird lane, and a butcher lane. You already have too much dead value to mid 15 anyway (in a normal game from this point). Your job here is pushing and leaking midgame. During the level you sit on 219 gold. Definitely start push 7/5 and rr 50. There’s nothing in your roll worth building. You can already upgrade the acos you placed to do well on lvl 9.

lvl 9: Late push, building revenants and still not rerolling.

lvl 10: You build ns. Never build ns after lvl 8 unless you absolutely have to cover 12 or 13. In dire situations you can mass sentry for lvl 10. This is not one of them.

Arena: You should go 7/6. You guys are quite fat, they have no lumber, and your lane has least to potential to hold anything.

Both teams tk send 15. No one dies and your team leaks 2 firelords to 2 mids. After that your team has a fat butcher+meridian lane and a fenix lane. You call no leaks 24. Enemy team does desperate 21 send, you guys hold and win lvl 24.

This game you showed fine unit mixing/placement and good general game sense but you also made 2 big mistakes. First is the rr on lvl 1 and second is keeping your roll after lvl 7 and playing like you need to hold 15. The second mistake would often be a losing play in LIHL. In that situation you need to trust your team to do their job with their rolls so you can do yours which is providing lumber and maybe leaks. With regards to the reroll on lvl 1, I give you the benefit of the doubt and think you just tunnel-visioned instead of being unable to yolo that.

I have skimmed some other games as well and I think your fundamentals and game sense are good enough for a trial and I don’t think you can learn much more in FBG LTD. Take note of things I said about replay 2. You will have to adapt from FBG meta to LIHL meta so remember to ask for advice when you are unsure. Good luck.

Approved for trial.

thegreatMOAMOA
                      Participant

Denied

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                      • The topic ‘Lihl trial’ is closed to new replies.
                      Donate
                      Clan FBG Events
                      May 2024
                      M T W T F S S