lordmilles force send

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    sweatheart
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username:sweatheart
      Violator’s Warcraft III username:lordmilles
      Violated Rule(s):do not force sends
      Time of Violation (in-game or replay):end of lvl 1
      Additional Information:we disagreed on lvl 2 send because we were bad 3, but he forced it regardless

• This topic was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by hal9k.
      • This topic was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by hal9k.
      Attachments:
      LordMiles
      Participant

They leaked lvl 2 to king , so send was fine , someone mention 2 or king i think it was pink , so i said lets 2 because enemy send lvl 1 wars so we had time , i reach bo and the others , but pink went from 1/0 to 3/1 at this time so he end up sending just hermit , if he didnt went from 1/0 to 3/1 and send properly we take a heal or force them to king , because the leak would be bigger.

LordMiles
        Participant

Not to mention that pink was our holder , no idea why he went from 1/0 to 3/1 on lvl 1 and leak lvl 3 to a shit send

sweatheart
          Participant

Doesnt matter the outcome when team doesnt agree. This is a straight up force send, that killed us on lvl 3.

LordMiles
            Participant

killed us on 3 ? What do you mean by killed ? We used 1 heal which is fine , and it was pink mistake cause he pushed while he is holder lol 😀

PLEASE DEFINE “KILLED” on lvl 3 , since as far i remember this game ENDED on lvl 17 and the only one MID from our team against enemy send was ME , but yeah killed us on 3 Bullshits

hal9k

Well I understand this involved a bit of miscommunication – BUT pink did suggest 2 but as soon as Sweatheart said no he said he expressed that he did not care hence it was a discussion between you LordMiles and Sweatheart, you should have involved yellow before forcing the send (and yellow didn’t like it either “Why you force)

Banned 24h for solosending.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • The topic ‘lordmilles force send’ is closed to new replies.
              Donate
              Clan FBG Events
              May 2024
              M T W T F S S