LTD admin

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    SupremeBeing
    Participant

Warcraft 3 Battletag: SupremeSpirit / SupremeBeing
      League Administrator specialty (DotA/LIHL/FBG LTD):FBG
      Introduction: any need? if yes I will provide
      Describe any relevant experience, both in moderation and in Warcraft III: I am playing WC3 for 19 years I think, ENT, ENT LIHL, FBG
      Additional information: I am an owner of a law and accounting company http://www.gotaxandlaw.com. I know polish law very well. All I guarantee is that my judgements will be 100% following rulles, fair judgement based on the rules, common sense and the history of both FBG and previously ENT cases. I promise not to have any favourites nor any hates. I would make a good judgement even of those who hate me.

If You want a good, fair and professional judge for ban requestes + second opinion judge – I am the guy.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by hal9k.
      • This topic was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by hal9k.
      hal9k

Hello hi,

Sorry for not getting back to you before (I think we did in DMs though). While we highly appreciate your offer to help and assist us, we will have to reject your admin application. While we do not expect a 100% clean record, you have had 9 bans (other than the noshows+dc bans) applied to you. Your past issues with toxicity and hostility towards members in the community will be a hindrance for being a good fit for the admin team.

As I said, we do appreciate the offer a lot, but we have to refuse.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • The topic ‘LTD admin’ is closed to new replies.
      Donate
      Clan FBG Events
      May 2024
      M T W T F S S