Ludot ban/unvouch request

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    MuMiX
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username: MuMiX
      Violator’s Warcraft III username: Ludot
      Violated Rule(s): t100 play; did not listen
      Time of Violation (in-game or replay): many, see below
      Additional Information:

TLDR; Ludot plays recklessly or in a clueless fashion, skills incorrectly, does not listen to skill suggestion, builds items incorrectly (bought aether lens recipe before energy booster), does not communicate with the team the entire game ignoring most of what people are saying

I don’t think Ludot used his ulti ONE time the entire game either. Didn’t use in big team fights, did not use to defend rax.

all times are replay times (time at bottom):
      08:30 Ludot doesn’t use a spell despite earthshaker already used fissure
      08:50 I’m getting harassed by Dazzle, so I ping so that Rhasta will come defend me against Dazzle. Instead, Rhasta runs into 10 creeps and gives up first blood.

After Ludot dies, he says:
      postou afk poka etu aytustu na4nyt ugratb

I can’t get the right translation but something about afk agility, so I assume he is blaming me for his death, like sniper could do anything there.

15:20 Sleepy asks Ludot severakl times why no lightning when ludot is lvl3, he never responds. In the next few levels he upgrades shackle to level3 despite Sleepy’s comments

16:00 runs to lane alone and dies

20:57 Sleepy asks Rhasta to take the tome, no response. Rhasta runs to top lane despite the carry (sniper) being in bottom lane. Guessing he didn’t even know that sniper was in bottom lane, with zero vision of our forest.

22:00-23:00ish Ludot dies in bad spot (well at least Sleepy says “what are you doing”, i missed it in the replay and ran out of time to re-watch)

27:00 sand king alone and rhasta does not shackle

30:00 we run away from bottom (not defending), yet Rhasta runs toward bottom and just stands there solo in the lane, until i say let’s take top

37:50 has Aether recipe but no mana boots

38:40 Sleepy asks Ludot to take the tome that is on the ground in the fountain, yet Ludot does not listen for a full minute

40:40 runs into enemies for no reason

MustardTiger

Game starts out fine and he buys acceptable starting items and is with the team for the rune fight. The incident at 8:30 it doesn’t really make sense to be saving mana and not using any skills in that situation especially when he is holding 2 mangos. The incident at 8:50 he could have misinterpreted the ping as go since bara may have charged, but given the situation he should have known that wasn’t the call given the creepwave. He definitely overextended for no reason giving up first blood again not using any spells; this appears to be poor judgement not intentional feeding however he does afk in base after the first death for almost a minute before walking lane with a tp on hand. The foreign language comment might have been about bara being afk in that situation since he didn’t charge or as you said since agility is one of the words he might have implied you should have gone which you shouldn’t have. The next couple minutes in lane he does fine helping win a team fight and then narrowly avoiding getting caught by an ES fissure. The team fight around a little before 14 minutes did not go well and he did not use hex in the fight when he could have, but I think the outcome is probably still the same. The team fight a little before 15 minutes he does not even use shackle which does not win the fight, but you probabky kill DK if he does. Before he was told to get lightning he had already skilled lvl 2 of shackle. At 16:00 he runs forward in lane when it is clear everyone else is either backing or not there and dies alone. When he is told to get the tome he had gold and it was a perfect opportunity to get lvl 6, but like you said he doesn’t respond and was running to an empty top instead of sticking to you as the carry, however I think you still die with him there, but maybe he could have slowed lina down enough to get the kill with bara charge. At 22:30 he is farming creeps mid on enemy side and dies solo to lina. In the team fight a little before 24 minutes he does not cast a single spell then paths very poorly only hexing lina then running and watches team die. The incident at 27:00 he does not shackle SK after hexing which would have been a guaranteed kill with your whole team there. The incident at 30:00 he is kind of stuck in limbo and walking bot could have been bad, but I don’t see anything malicious and he did come top when asked and does well in the ensuing team fight top. Buying lens recipe without mana boots and going void stone early before mana boots are both bad decisions. The tome situation at 38:40 team looked like they were defending which caused the delay and then he listened and was dewarding before using tome. At 40:40 after warding jungle cliff he walks mid where the enemy is clearly pushing and dies for no reason. After respawning he does not cast any spells to defend base then patrols and afks in base until enemy pushes again and then uses zero spells in the final defensive stand then game ends; he did not use his ult once the entire game.

08:58 Allies MuMiX ludot 10 creeps
        09:00 Allies MuMiX yo
        09:40 Allies Ludot postou afk poka etu aytustu na4nyt ugratb
        15:05 Allies SleepyBearFM why dont u have
        15:06 Allies MuMiX can we stop
        15:06 Allies SleepyBearFM lightning
        15:06 Allies MuMiX this
        15:07 Allies SleepyBearFM rhasta
        15:51 Allies SleepyBearFM why dont u have lightning
        15:51 Allies SleepyBearFM rhasta
        16:13 Allies SleepyBearFM k
        16:32 Allies MuMiX can you ban him already
        19:25 Allies SleepyBearFM takle tome
        19:27 Allies SleepyBearFM rhasat
        20:56 Allies SleepyBearFM take the tome
        20:57 Allies SleepyBearFM rhasta
        20:58 Allies SleepyBearFM ?????
        22:37 Allies SleepyBearFM what are u doin
        24:17 Allies attytewd can we leave
        24:20 Allies attytewd rhasta didnt case a single spell
        25:40 Allies attytewd i dont think ive ver seen someone
        25:42 Allies attytewd lvl 5 at 18 min
        27:09 Allies attytewd net
        27:10 Allies attytewd lmao
        28:16 Allies SleepyBearFM dag es
        29:16 Allies SleepyBearFM why are u maxing net
        30:38 Allies MuMiX rhasta could take top
        38:31 Allies SleepyBearFM take tomes
        38:32 Allies SleepyBearFM rhasta
        38:43 Allies SleepyBearFM for lvl 11
        38:44 Allies SleepyBearFM take the
        39:02 Allies SleepyBearFM actually
        39:03 Allies SleepyBearFM incredible
        39:13 Allies SleepyBearFM ludot
        39:16 Allies SleepyBearFM take the tome
        39:18 Allies MuMiX ludot theres a tome in baes
        39:19 Allies MuMiX base
        39:24 Allies MuMiX on ground
        40:05 Allies SleepyBearFM buy the other one
        40:06 Allies SleepyBearFM too
        40:56 Allies SleepyBearFM ????
        40:59 Allies SleepyBearFM this is
        41:01 Allies SleepyBearFM incredible
        41:14 All JohnnyCage lugod
        46:38 Allies Ludot -gg

Ludot will be banned for 2 and a half days for low effort and refusing to communicate with his team. The number of significant errors looks more like low effort play than a skill issue or intentional griefing. As for the unvouch request, no player will ever be unvouched due to a single game when they have played as many as he has, but we will note this game for future unvouched requests for him. Looking at his game history and season stats this looks like dissatisfaction with playing pos 5 after playing some core roles in some of his more recent games. His season record is basically right at 50% win rate and stats that don’t stick out as unvouchable.

42 ludot 1006.3 26 26 4.0 7.9 10.6

If there are more games like this put forth an unvouch may be possible in the future. Request approved.

Processing

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • The topic ‘Ludot ban/unvouch request’ is closed to new replies.
      Donate
      Clan FBG Events
      May 2024
      M T W T F S S