Mira – retrial

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Mira
    Participant

Hello,

After a while (10 months +) I decided it might be just about time to try my retrial for LIHL.
      I play the game, I like the game, feels like I have improved a bit (who knows :D). it’s up to you to decide and consider. I upload no games, feel free to pick random ones as every game has its story. Obivously got some great ones, others were much more challenging. Thank you in advance for your time no matter the result.
      gl hf!
      Míra

• This topic was modified 6 months, 3 weeks ago by moduca.
      • This topic was modified 6 months, 3 weeks ago by moduca.
      • This topic was modified 6 months ago by moduca.
      • This topic was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by Clickz.
      moduca

Replay anaylsis done by Clickz.

FBG LTD62
        Replay: https://wc3stats.com/games/457425
        Placed an inf and roll into: ent/ghoul/phantom/priest/komodo/flamebeard
        Looking like a hard roll which you should aim to yolo somehow. Probably gonna happen through either a komodo or ghoul start
        … and my meta-analysis of fbg play says that solo ghoul is really not good since 90% of games somebody sends warrior. So komodo/inf seems like the best indeed
        I fully agree with the first 3 lvls. Lvl 4 is kinda weird since komodo is especially rng on this lvl. No one on your team ends up going mid here and you get a mini clog going… which is honestly not too bad
        For 5 you end up 7/1 680 val. I think getting a flamebeard would also have been a decent option for you here since you specifically end up with 250g, but getting trident is also alright. OB regardless, but as long as you’re 7/1 its ok (FO option is definitely less appealling when you for some reason also have two other lanes 700 value)
        You get enough gold for your 7/3 but you don’t take it? Instead you get a second trident for 6. I guess you might’ve feared their send here, but that seemed really unlikely to me. And the reward for pushing was especially high due to a long lvl 5 (and reminder: your roll still sucks, it’s not your job to cover). It’s especially awkward since you don’t really have anything to add for 7 and end up pushing /3 during 6 anyway.
        For 8 you get a… flamebeard? In the same line as the tridents? This is honestly a really big mistake. You simply cannot build this unit if not for lvl 7 or lvl 13/15. Getting it on 8 when you should either look to push or damage 10 makes no sense. Just take your 50 roll. It’s not that expensive
        You end up with a 2 trident FO lane for 10, leaking 2 bosses to a pretty small send.
        At least you’re really strong for 15 and go mid here, but for some reason teal has 10 spear militias on his lane and shockingly leaks with 4k value. What a shame. You die.
        Kind of mixed opinions on this one. Your team building like dogwater always makes it harder to say that you should push more (since you cant rely on team mates), but I really think you should have pushed more. Either that or commit to the 7 hold by being stronger 5 with a flamebeard into eat all with FO on 7. Instead getting the flamebeard on 8 was a huge blunder to me, it really was 630g down the drain for 10.

FBG LTD1
        Replay: https://wc3stats.com/games/456803
        Drop colts into parasite/egg/malf/merm/cyborg/lod
        Pretty strong roll here. Not good 7 hold potential, but can yolo really nicely and absolutely do something in 10.
        You start 250 val in order to keep the colts which is fine really, it’s a strong t1 (and most games are warr games)
        For 2 you push 3/1 and get 2 parasited malfs, relying on their 1 hit. Not a bad play for sure, and I imagine you planned 3rd malf + egg for 3
        Red did ze little free leak on 1 with vet start (dont worry, it happens in lihl too) and enemy send 2. Still, you full clear thanks to the op para+malf combo.
        You do a liiittle overpush for 3, going 5/1. 4/1 and you could probably hold, instead you end up down bad parasiting an egg sack, leaking 13 creeps.
        You make fine decisions for 4/5, but you decide to stay 5/2 for 6 in order to get an abno after leaking the 3 previous levels. At this point you just have to accept that you wont be strong. 7/2 and another malf here was way better. Abno is never really good tbh.
        You try to do some egg split shenanigans for 7, but you only really have 3 riders as dps.
        On 10 you get the god egg split and pull off a nice hold.
        Game ends 13.
        Again, a mixed replay. I really liked your push for 2 while it was clear overpush for 3 (was at least clear to me way before I saw king gold). Then again, I think you should have adapted better to the game state (namely your loss of value) and push some more for 7, focusing on a 10 hold instead. Not much else to say. I like that you at least try for some early hard push, even if it fails.

FBG LTD31
        Replay: https://wc3stats.com/games/455276
        Scientist/ranger/bf/copter/monk
        Quite an awkward monk roll since you have no good way to cover 3 (other than engi). You end up rerolling into:
        mili/ranger/tribes/medicine man/druid/seer
        Obviously some good anti 10 in here, but your front line will be mediocre if you aim for a 7 hold. Still, should obviously look to do something on 10
        You sadly get warriored and push 3/0. You end up getting a hammer mili for 3 which I kinda understand, but you could have made your lane better here by getting fewer peasents on 2 and focusing on your lvl 3. Kinda minor, oh well.
        You stay low and eat their 4 send. You shouldn’t get spear on 4 though. Militia is 2 hit regardless and you make the damage share worse by making sure the spear milita will take 0 aggro
        Anyway, you send 5, scout their immo and stay 6/1 for 7. I think you realise yourself that you’re probably not going to hold their 7 send. This combined with all the time you get on 5 I think your lane would be in a better spot if you aim 7/2 for 7 and just clear your own lane with that. Then you can also keep the spear mili value down and focus on anti 10 with asc + meliai.
        Still, you clear your lane decently with 6/1 and you should still be comfortable mid 10
        You somehow end up with an alpha male instead of a meliai for 10. That probably shouldn’t happen. But again, you get your asc + berserker and go mid
        You then build the meliai for arena AND another tribesman. This is probably the biggest build mistake so far. Tribesman serves absolutely 0 purporse in the mid game (you also end up upgrading it too). If you just want to full build you should get a druid. It’s more important to focus on your lane than getting pretty irrelevant arena units just for the sake of full building.
        So there’s leaks and its probably not going 17. You drop a seer and medicine man and rr. I think druid is probably just better than seer for 15/16. And they’re most certainly better than fenix, which you end up building instead.
        They fail send 16 and you win after
        Good recovery after a rough warrior. Not sure about your push decisions for 7 and some other minor things. Mid game build could be optimized as well. Still alright.

You have a decent read on the game and your unit understand seems alright as well.

Sometimes it’s hard for us to decide only based on replays analysis because of the skill gap that exists between LIHL and FBG, different meta and another issues.

We have decided to try a new trial system that’s all about being open, learning, and improving together!

As part of this, you’ll have the opportunity to play 10 games as a ‘LIHL trial.’ Afterward, we’ll evaluate whether the trial will continue as usual or not.

Throughout this ‘temporal trial period,’ you’ll receive feedback from both our moderators and fellow players. We believe this feedback will contribute to achieving our shared goals.

Our decisions will be based on your skills and your attitude.

We srtrongly recommend u observe some LIHL games before u play so it’s easier to adapt to LIHL meta.

Best of luck!

moduca

Trial approved.

Clickz

Denied.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          Donate
          Clan FBG Events
          May 2024
          M T W T F S S