Moa, saving gold on send lvls

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    MonkeyTown
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username: MonkeyTown
      Violator’s Warcraft III username:theMoa
      Violated Rule(s):saving gold on send levels
      Time of Violation (in-game or replay): 100 gold level 10, 1000 gold level 14
      Additional Information:

Everyone can make mistakes but saving 1k gold on a possible send level is just too much for me to handle. We would completely outfat other team after 14 to increase the odds in our favor. Saving 1k gold for 130 wood send is just not acceptable. After the game we discussed it in discord but moa was trying to explain and justify his tk. One of the biggest throws ive seen.
      Result means everything in a legion td game and thoughts like “they have 0 reason to send 14” are irrelevant if the game ends there.

https://wc3stats.com/games/268421

Attachments:
      thegreatMOAMOA
      Participant

First thing, you don’t udnerstand anything about the rules, the saving gold rule is about 200 gold, so I don’t know why you talk about level 10, and 2nd I made obviously 0 abuse advantage for our team to save this money, it’s pretty obvious I didn’t expect it was a race ? lol

so please show some respect to the admins, you are wasting root’s or wikarn’s time
        you basically can’t report me here for saving money, you can report for for intentional tk if you want

MonkeyTown
        Participant

Sure, can use intentional tk as the violated rule.

thegreatMOAMOA
          Participant

fine, i announced big time before level 14 starts that I would gamble and full bank, it was a terrible gamble, nobody said anything against it, I didn’t go against anybody’s will in the team.

now you can go into the next step “blabla but look at boop he used his 100 rr that meant he wanted you to build”
            i’m waiting for it

root
            Participant

While this is complete retard move from Moa, it’s also retard move from west

since Moa announce his full bank – only one to reply is ranz – i also dont consider it intentional TK.

Next time you need to publicly admit you are a full retard snail eater into ban

-rooted

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • The topic ‘Moa, saving gold on send lvls’ is closed to new replies.
            Donate
            Clan FBG Events
            May 2024
            M T W T F S S