monkeytown admin rights abusing

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Krocis
    Participant

MonkeyTown muted me for 60min on discord for no reason. Then banned me from lobby I wanted to obs also for no reason.

Krocis
      Participant

a

Attachments:
        eld3r
        Participant

I dont know what ACP thought about giving him Admin rights.
          This guy is non stop toxic, blaming people in game, pointing on people each single game and crying how bad they are. In addition absolutely abusing his Admin power.
          And as u can see his previous actions, most bs bans in history of LIHL.
          He is escalating situations instead of de-escalate. The complete opposite of how a Mod should be!
          I hope something will change. Nobody needs this!

Hyo

I did speak with Monkey regarding the mute – While i don’t mind the mute, 60 minutes seems rather long given nothing happened in queue to justify that duration (On a sidenote, i’m also tired of this constant nagging from LIHL players in general, so instead of nagging in queue how his ban made LIHL lose a player, you could have appealed, requested a 2nd opinion or even message Monkey directly to adress the ban instead of public drama).

As for obs, rule states any player can veto observers, so without any context/link/evidence, can’t say much more.

@eld3r
            As for your statement, i’m more than willing to look into it – but statements without any evidence/links isn’t gonna work, so feel free to reply and post evidence of his “abusive” behaviour.

Thanks

MonkeyTown
            Participant

Yeah i muted you indeed because you should ban appeal if you think this is wrongly processed. It is rather funny if you think you dont insult but yet inQ makes a ban request about it. Maybye u guys should talk it out next time to save moderation some time. There is also no need to stir up drama in lihl queue because it felt handled wrongly to you. My Mistake and apologies, i should only have muted you 10 minutes instead of 60. I also used my right to veto you from obs so no harm is done, just following the rules.

Krocis
              Participant

There was no reason to veto me in obs. You just keep feeling like a boss now. Also Wikarn´s statement from another report for veto obs “Keep in mind, you shouldn’t veto obs because you dislike a player in obs, you veto obs because a player cannot behave in Observer with pings/ghost etc.”
                I did obs a game before where u was playing too, nothing happend there no ping no chat at all. But ofc you muted me and kicked me from lobby right after, just because I was laughing about Law got warned for 90min lobby(not because of my ban)

• This reply was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by Krocis.
                Hyo

Law sitting in queue for 90 minutes doens’t mean hes “free of warn” due to the time in queue – You sign for a game, you show up, otherwise you get warned: pretty simple, no bias or favorites played there (Admins are allowed to use discretion at all times, which happened there given Monkey removed the warning from Law shortly after your mute).

Again, i see X did this or Y did that, without any evidence – so appreciate evidence being shown in order to get this solved/processed (otherwise if this is a topic for people to come shit talk players, let alone admins who are doing this for free and volunteering to moderate this kindergarden community, then i’m closing this).

Krocis
                  Participant

What bullshiting, its a serious report.

“Keep in mind, you shouldn’t veto obs because you dislike a player in obs, you veto obs because a player cannot behave in Observer with pings/ghost etc.”

No action was given, until i said “Law eats warn for 90min lobby”. Its a common sense you dont warn ppl for such a long lobby. O.o Just overreacting by a mod. as he did same to me with muting me and kicking from lobby without any serious reason. So we let admins do this shit ? Sure do it.Close topic and protect the abusing of power. GOOD JOB!

Attachments:
                    Krocis
                    Participant

https://wc3stats.com/games/347780/mmd and this is the game i was vetoed. The veto rule works not the way u kick one player, u kick all obs, root was obs dat game. Means breaking rule and abusing just.

https://wc3stats.com/games/347767/mmd this is the game i was obs, just the game before

Being mod, doesnt give you rights to be a dicator, but to manage channel and community. It always been like dat.

Krocis
                      Participant

And to be clear,
                        It is nothing personal against monkey, i like him as a player and as a person, but as a mod he is really bad.
                        I didnt fuckin care about ban, if i would ,i would ve just appealed. I was just laughing about it for what i got ban . Just the actions being done after ,were just too much. I just wanted to be pointed out, that we really dont need such a dictatorship admin. And someone relevant need to tell him , coz ofc hes insta getting defended, instead of taking actions against this.

eld3r
                        Participant

@Hyo
                          This was more of an opinion. But if u wanna see a standard procedure of Monkey being an Admin, just watch the Screenshot above from Krocis.
                          “But Hey….!mute Krocis 60.. OP”.
                          Really de-escelated the situatuion with such a finesse 😀
                          Matured behavior!

Hyo

I spoke with Monkey the first time (when these incidents occured), and there hasn’t been any issue lately, so processing this.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
                          • The topic ‘monkeytown admin rights abusing’ is closed to new replies.
                          Donate
                          Clan FBG Events
                          May 2024
                          M T W T F S S