obvious sell/ force no sell and leave game

First Blood Gaming Forums Leagues Legion Tower Defense Legion TD League (FBG LTD) Ban Requests Processed Requests obvious sell/ force no sell and leave game

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    MonkeyTown
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username:Monkeytown
      Violator’s Warcraft III username:Victian / Aighun / Charles
      Violated Rule(s): force draw, leave after giving 0 arguments
      Time of Violation (in-game or replay): lvl 13
      Additional Information:
      They were ahead pre lvl 10. Level 10 fucked their asses and made them have 0 bank.
      We bank full, get 12-13k send for 14 and would be obvious win vs 0 heals.
      The annoying thins is them giving 0 arguments. I only write this ban request because the way they hide is mucho annoying.

https://wc3stats.com/games/352553

• This topic was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by Balthazier.
      • This topic was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by Balthazier.
      Attachments:
      LordMiles
      Participant

I agree on this report , we didnt use any wood to up king on 10lvl full baked , i was 7/7 on lvl 8 and had 1k wood banked at arena so i had 3k on 13 , enemy team was pure dead after their fail on 10 lvl…
        Victian as captain just called draw with 0 arguments, he did the same few days ago and i can admit and say just 1 thing about him , and that is victian is pure elo whore in my eyes… they had 0 chance to live or win this game , they were dead any lvl we send

There was a guy called w0h0h0 who were observer as well he is lihl trial and from neutral view he also confirmed that victian had no chance to live our send. Victian admit that they didnt even send 14 , but trylive 14 and send 15 ahhahahaa

• This reply was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by LordMiles.
        Dorimu

This was a pretty sure win imo.
          According to what they said in Discord afterwards, they didn’t even plan 14 send, so no bonus incoime or whatever, they just prayed they hold and send 15+.
          ALso, the reason they gave afterward were pretty vague. Never was it, “we all anti 14, we can live if good focus etc” and such, but just we don’t sell, byebye.

I feel this was pretty much a don’t wanna lose elo, cause maybe my team mate tk’d me or calls didn’t go as planned so don’t lose, let’s no show. Flavas remarks in game at end when it was paused was also evident of this excuse.

LordMiles
          Participant

This case is example how the captain rule for sell or draw is abusing!
            In such a games the captain should be banned really , this is pure bs lmao

Dorimu

I feel the captain rule is fine. Many times it has worked and ppl have done the right thing. But sometimes it’s abused, and people become delusional. Just need to set an example that it should be just and not be abused.

Now many games are 50/50, where both teams feel they win if certain conditions are met and that is understandable. However other cases it’s just a situation where people deny freelo wins cause of selfish delusional reasons. Need to set an example of these situations so people uphold integrity.

TheVictian
              Participant

So here is what happened on my team. I told my teammates I think that we most likely are going to lose and asked them what they thought. They felt strongly that its not lost and because they hadn’t been ok’ing or flaming before, I just handed the decision to them and dragged the game since it was basically a 2v1 situation.

Now anybody can think of it what they will. I m pretty much known for disliking the idea of the captain just making all the calls for the team. I want my team to participate with the calls and when they do that its just fair to also let them in on the sell/draw discussion.

Does that make me an elo whore? If you look at this single instant, sure. Now, if u consider the fact that I have no problems duoing with my mentee has been played this map less than 10 times, it may paint a different picture. Also I have sold plenty of games in the past (yesterday is the last I can recall) and will likely continue to do so.

The actual problem we re talking about here is that the rule is just far from optimal. And considering the fact that humans are quite bad at making objective decisions in a heated moment, its pretty clear such a rule will almost always lead to conflict.

I think the standard procedure should be that the game just goes on after a dc. This is how I know it from other games as well. Ofc it sucks to punish 3 ppl who haven’t done anything wrong. But it should be easy to see that u rather punish 3 ppl for no reason than punish 4 ppl.
                When a dc happens its just a bad situation and you can’t really find a solution that makes everyone happy.

Balthazier

The captain rule was made because it should be easier for highest elo to make an objective assessment of the current situation. You can always ask input from your team, but in the end you have to make the decision yourself.

Im pretty sure you realised it would be impossible to win this game. It does feel that you make excuses and hide behind your team.

Rules however are what they are and you called draw. I hope you’ll make the correct decision next time.

Processed.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • The topic ‘obvious sell/ force no sell and leave game’ is closed to new replies.
                Donate
                Clan FBG Events
                May 2024
                M T W T F S S