oi

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    ranzkopp
    Participant

here we go

Ranzkopp/Sadistix

couple of things.

The warnings i got before that game were pure troll cuz nille was hammered as fuck too. they have no meaning.

I was bit afk lvl1 and pushed late. thats a reason to be banned? then tomorro theres no fbg players left to play with boys. Good joke.

The pause “abuse” was dumb. Drunk people do dumb shit. i apologize for that. (in the end had 0 effect to the game)

yea i held some wood lvl6, in the end also to 0 effect, if thats a reason for a 3 day ban then same thing. tomorrow no people left to play fbg. happens all the time

I never once said “lets sell” or anything. that was all pink. I also did not force a send. no1 was calling so me andpink agreed to send 14. only yellow was against it. 15 was an obvious autoloss.

sending 10 was a trap, so i held the wood to have a 1% win chance midgame. my wood wouldnt have made alot of difference, sry if u cant see that.

i did alot of farms for 20 cuz yea. gnolls are actually very good lvl20, also sry if you didnt know that. i knew we were pretty much rip 20 anyways so i just wanted to see what 50 gnolls can do hehe.

all in all. Sure was a bad game for me and i shoulda just gone to bed. sry for that.
      On the other side…. 3day ban for stuff i see literally every second game here.(like afk lvl1, holding wood on lvl6) is a big bad joke.

Im not asking for reduced time on the ban. either remove it or keep it 72h so i know where im standing boys ;).

• This topic was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by hal9k.
      n1ll3
      Participant

The warnings i got before that game were pure troll cuz nille was hammered as fuck too. they have no meaning.

true. sry 🙁
        forgot to remove that

hal9k

After a short chat on discord with OP, I have decided to unban Ranz.
          Ranz acknowledges that he was probably too influenced to play that game and won’t violate any rules in the future just because other people do so.

Ranz is unbanned – processing.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • The topic ‘oi’ is closed to new replies.
        Donate
        Clan FBG Events
        May 2024
        M T W T F S S