Okbik Vouch Request

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    okbik
    Participant

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have: ENT 1200+, FBG LTD
      Provide a list of aliases and other accounts. These are names that people might recognize you as: okbik
      Discord account: okbik#0153
      BattleTag on Bnet: okbik#2108
      If possible, provide a list of LIHL players who might know you or that you are acquainted with: I think I play the most with Beep, MOA, Striker and Al6x in FBG as of late
      Any additional information that you would like to provide: I am consistently in 1200-1400 ELO range in FBG, most FBG players in that ELO range have already had their LIHL trial (whether approved or denied), please give me a chance to try myself in a league with a higher average skill standard as well if you consider these replays as demonstrating sufficient skill. Reach out to me if there are any additional concerns or questions.

• This topic was modified 2 years, 10 months ago by okbik.
      • This topic was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by Tin.
      • This topic was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by Hyo.
      okbik
      Participant

Just one more thing I wanted to add: I am working on improving my behavior and I haven’t been banned for quite some time and I am trying to change my tone if I give FBG people advice (to be suggestive rather than sounding imperative), since apparently it came off as micromanagement before (although I didn’t intend it to sound as such). So I am sorry if I had any issues with someone regarding those before, I am really trying to improve.

wikarn19

I would support just because i think he needs it to evolve to a better player. Right now might not be good enough but with time i could see him being a good player.

Speedyrowky
          Participant

!no support

Beside the fact I haven’t been playing that much last few months, i did play some games past 2 weeks, and i can confirm you that he still micromanage (badly) other lanes. It might be because of FBG obeing players, but i saw him asking people to ob instead of pushing.

Pros:
            – Less arrogant as before
            – sounds he has improved in fbg
            – Follow the meta
            – better player than 6 months ago (as wikarn said)

Cons:
            – obeing before pushing
            – micromanaging lanes (in fbg sounds like normal, but some people don’t want it)
            – give bad/wrong advice on other lanes
            – behavior : i’m sorry but I don’t trust you. (and you seems to be very active on report forum)

Still, gl for your apply.

sex. ddemon1o
            Participant

Speedy man you went inactive since almost a year.

!support Okbik

okbik
              Participant

One more recent game

Attachments:
                BeepBoopBeep
                Participant

Support!

howie
                  Participant

support

Tin
                    Participant

As far as knowing the towers, I have no doubt obkik that you have the requisite knowledge. There are two huge issues for us that we have noticed in FBG LTD:

1. Attempting to micromanage players and being toxic if they do not listen

2. Reporting “baby shit” issues on the forum (related to #1)

In LIHL, both of these factors are hugely important to ensuring that we maintain a positive and competitive environment where people want to play. For your trial to be successful, you will need to work with your team and learn to play as a teammate instead of as a “boss”.

Good luck.

Hyo

Denied

Processing

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                      • The topic ‘Okbik Vouch Request’ is closed to new replies.
                      Donate
                      Clan FBG Events
                      May 2024
                      M T W T F S S