Old Eternal is back.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    TheSwing90
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username: TheSwing90
      Violator’s Warcraft III username: Eternalflame
      Violated Rule(s): Toxic
      Time of Violation (in-game or replay): from lvl 1 to death at 7
      Additional Information:
      So i thought eternal was good again and back to be a normal human, but i was wrong sadly.
      This game he tells Gustav to go 3x disc instead of lod that is in hes start build, Then he call 7 with only 1 holder and 3 big leakers when we have stomp, we get scout at 6, but he allready send so to late to change.
      We die on 7 and Eternal starts blaming me calling me noob as normal etc.
      This guy has not learned anything and wont ever do it.

Ive been only speaking good about this guy lately, but he is back to being hes toxic self again.

Attachments:
      DarkKnight
      Participant

My advice for Gustav was to push and shared that with him ,he followed it.

The OB with disciple was due to TheSwing90 constant ranting to him as he did to HelloMister in previous game as well: https://wc3stats.com/games/63759

Swing90 should be warned for his toxic behaviour, as he not only forces himself on other lanes constantly, but also forces wrong advices constantly

DarkKnight
        Participant

P.S. i didnt call him noob, i said he TK us, he is lying yet again

okbik
          Participant

I would like to support this ban request and give some input myself.

Your Warcraft III username: okbik
            Violator’s Warcraft III username: EternalFame
            Violated Rule(s): Toxic behavior, non-cooperation
            Time of Violation (in-game or replay): 6:00 – EF asks me why I cancel push, I tell him I want to try something out, his reply: “Get banned?”
            7:20 – after he is told by another player that I am a decent player he says that I am “ultra bad” and goes on insulting me and calling me a noob when I tell him I won more games vs him than he did vs me
            14:10 – Me and teal stay 7/3 for 10 because we have lod/necro, tell EF to push, he stays 7/3 with ToK + spectres, later on leaks 10 without send and so stays 7/3 until arena – 19:20 and onwards.
            Later on he also forced a 14 send with a solo send (around 28:00), but game was a draw because of technical issues with the other team.
            Additional Information: Consistently bad behavior, poor communication, arrogant beyond belief while at times displaying very poor performance (holding 10 with 7/3 tok+specters when you have Hades/Necro on your team is laughable), multiple complaints from various people, poor feedback – this guy needs a reality check. I am not sure if any ban would be helpful here, but it’s either a long juicy ban to make him change his attitude or a full unvouch.

Attachments:
            PV-Serb
            Participant

I see no reason to ban EF. First game is no toxic behavior… Second game he did a bit of tk, but again nothing worth banning for. Processed

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • The topic ‘Old Eternal is back.’ is closed to new replies.
            Donate
            Clan FBG Events
            May 2024
            M T W T F S S