Pandalol

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Juxx
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username: Reid
      Violator’s Warcraft III username: Pandalol
      Violated Rule(s):
      Do not flame, rage, troll, or insult other players excessively.
      If the language used negatively impacts the game/community atmosphere, it is bannable. Giving advice/opinions to other players on how they can better contribute to the game is acceptable as long as it is done in a respectful manner. The other player has the right to respectfully ignore the suggestions if they disagree.
      Do not provoke other players to purposely elicit a reaction from them.
      In the case where there is a report and multiple sides are guilty of flaming, multiple players will be banned regardless of who reports the game and who started it.
      Do not threaten other players with reports and/or bans.
      LIHL Players that flame FBG players will receive an extended ban duration and may have their FBG League permissions removed.
      There is a zero tolerance policy for any flame towards Trial Players.

Time of Violation (in-game or replay):
      02:45 Allies Pandalol why would i not
      02:46 Allies Pandalol lj
      02:48 Allies Pandalol “…”
      02:52 Allies Reid …
      02:52 Allies ddemon1o coz we could send 2?
      02:57 Allies Pandalol i still get bo
      02:58 Allies Pandalol u tards
      04:47 Allies Reid sad you could have bo spirit with no jack 🙁
      04:51 Allies Pandalol bro
      04:52 Allies Pandalol stfu

We get scout on 3, I purposely leak 4 to send for 5 after calling on 3 he proceeds to then disagree with my call they then clodge with small mid. We send 6 and thank god they did not come 6 because we would die with naked king tm and no push and scout mola.

15:29 Allies Reid LOL
      16:15 Allies Reid someone take king
      16:16 Allies Reid im not kc
      16:34 Allies Reid someone take king or it autos
      16:34 Allies Dirtyplayer -1
      16:44 Allies Dirtyplayer i am not that good tbh
      16:51 Allies Reid better then auto
      16:56 Allies Dirtyplayer y ^^
      17:14 Allies Pandalol pretty sure even ur parents hate you
      17:23 Allies Reid Dude no need to personally insult someone
      17:28 Allies Reid just stfu and play
      17:33 Allies Pandalol no need to tilt woithout a reason
      17:34 Allies Pandalol u cunt
      17:36 Allies Reid You dont listen
      17:38 Allies Dirtyplayer hmm
      17:40 Allies Pandalol lul
      18:23 Allies Pandalol mamamama they dont want to send the levl i prefere, im gonna stop playing and tilt for the rest of the game
      18:25 Allies Pandalol fkn child

Additional Information:

Additionally, don’t forget to upload the replay!
      https://wc3stats.com/games/225611/chat

• This topic was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by TheElfShadow.
      • This topic was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by TheElfShadow.
      Attachments:
      Pandalol
      Participant

Lul, ur a Joke. And kinda Funny you just insert the Chatlog you need to create a picture u want to create.

1. You blame me for going 3/1 with Aqua at lvl1 while they send warr and we leak to king. After i am 3/1 we agree to go 2 – and i almost got Bo even before income so your angry words towards me kinda without a reason.

2. You call to go lvl5 while we see Disc, Turret and Ea. 3 Vetos cause we can guess they clear ez and we all have about 200lumber each. – We agree as a Team to not send and go 6 – which made more sense by what we see. They smallclog and leak 5 (and u afraid of them going 6 while upping at 5 :DD ) – and yet you refuse for a while to send with us as Team.

Then u start beeing tilted and refuse to kc anymore (you took King at lvl1 – Take king or i Auto)
        Nice behaviour Bro. You literally tilted cause a whole team didnt follow one of your calls. – Why u even think u can Call? ur not Teamcaptain.

YOUR behaviour destroyed the Teamatmo, not mine. But im pretty sure Admins can read whole Teamchat – not only the words u Fill in 🙂

• This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by Pandalol.
        TheElfShadow
        Participant

OK, I have had time to watch the game and see things from both sides, in chat and in here, after the game.

I am a little disturbed.

You both, are grown men. You both, are aware of the rules. You both, have been in or are currently in LIHL.

Reid , your actions in this game did not bode well for the professionalism and courteousness of a LIHL gamer. While I am in agreement with you a line was crossed, one could make the argument, this behavior was indeed , provoked. I expect you to not “be done” with a game in the middle of a game. Even when things get hard, this is a competitive league , we fight til the end.

Panda,

you crossed a line. and I know you know this. so punishment is warranted. Even when it’s clear I am joking with someone, I never bring family comments into the game. It’s toxic behavior, and unacceptable.

From my understanding you felt harassed from round 1, and things just built up from there. It’s still unacceptable behavior and something I personally, and the mod community, do not tolerate.

You have better words to express yourself. Use them.

Banned 6 hours toxic behavior.

Closed and processed

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • The topic ‘Pandalol’ is closed to new replies.
        Donate
        Clan FBG Events
        May 2024
        M T W T F S S