PaulineisMyLove

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    PaulineisMyLove
    Participant

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have: rankedgamingclient inhouse member (long time ago).
      Provide a list of aliases. These are names that people might recognize you as: PaulineisMyLove
      What is your Discord account?: Paulineeee(marco)#1487
      If possible, provide a list of FBG players who might know you or that you are acquainted with: I was being recommended to this place by a few people when i play in pubs. I forgot their names already.
      Any additional information that you would like to provide: active player dota2(divine 7). Change of pace thats why started to play dota 1 again (fell in love with the game again).

• This topic was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by Fieryfox.
      • This topic was modified 4 years, 4 months ago by Fantom.
      Fieryfox

Hi! Welcome to First Blood Gaming! Sounds like you are an experienced dota player. Not sure if you are used to the current dota version on bnet but if not, then you should first get used to it before trying inhouse. However, there is no reason to decline this now, so you might just as well try our inhouse games out. Be prepared though, people can be quite punishing depending on the mistakes you make.

Vouch Request: Trial Accepted

I hope you enjoy your time here!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      Donate
      Clan FBG Events
      May 2024
      M T W T F S S