Perma Ban SupremeBeing

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    MonkeyTown
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username:Monkeytown
      Violator’s Warcraft III username:Supremebeing
      Violated Rule(s):TK, force calls, micro manage other lanes, etc
      Time of Violation (in-game or replay):Posted 2 replays where he is just unplayable
      Additional Information:Im forced to mute him on lvl 1 in every game i play with him. First game hegoes 700 value undead privateer into late push no hold , useless all game. He also wanna force warrior 1 call when we have raider, lubber, dwarffighter + colt , ghoul+gg start. We auto rip 2 and dont get push from warrior send. Only his lane leaks on 4 but due to send 5 he is able to still push and get 7/4 pre 7. ofcourse he doesnt do that and is 6/2 on 6 with 700 value into late push 7/3 for 7…

Game 2: he plays cannon egg. On lvl 1 he wanna micro klitcomander to sell 1 geo and force a 2 send. Why is 800 elo player able to micro others , force calls, but yet fails his lane every game he plays. He plays egg cannon, overpush 7 ( 7/2 egg cannon can full clear 7 vs full send) but he is 7/4 into build 1k value leak 8 and leak 9 cuz no load magic.

This is just a small example of why he is unplayable every game. He is really in my annoying zone, im kinda forced to mute him lvl 1 if i want have a chill nice game with others. It is just that every game with him is unplayable. He lacks gamesense, skills and wants to control a game. Yet he doesnt improve at all to be able to do that!

Replay 1:https://wc3stats.com/games/367793
      Replay 2:https://wc3stats.com/games/367811

I kindly ask for Perma ban this guy. He doesnt help anyone and is just an obstacle for everyone.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by MonkeyTown.
      • This topic was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by grant323.
      Benjoya
      Participant

I dont have any replays but I can agree that every time I play with him, he is trying to micro every1, makes bad calls and never listens to any1. Its just rly toxic to play with him. Every single game he talks the most and tries to call and micro others even tho he is the worst player in team in most games.

SupremeBeing
        Participant

this is to stupid to comment rly XD

How agressor tries to make a victim guilty XD

I asked if we go 1 but Monkey started insulting me that I call send 1. Never did.

“Only his lane leaks on 4 ” – they went straight 4. Whata surprise I leaked? 😀

On lvl 1 he wanna micro klitcomander to sell 1 geo and force a 2 send.

I proposed to orange to make 1 upped geo only for slower kills to make enemy (not us) send on lvl 2. As predicted – they sent lvl 2 what was nice for us. Still did not wanan force etc. I just proposed.

I am not going to be silent only because Monkey wants me to.

PS> I just had a nice game with Closed and Viruskill. All were friendly and cooperating. So nice game leading to win. Never will be possible with Monkey in team (shared opinion by all my team in this game) XD

grant323
          Participant

MonkeyTown as more of a experience player and a player that understands the game more then others I understand it can be frustrating for you that other players don’t see the game like you but you’ve to also understand this is the reason why you’re in LIHL and most players in FBG are not LIHL players. They play the game correctly but not perfectly as you would like. Instead of force telling the public why he was undead priv 6/2 on level 6 message him why he played his game the way he did and after you can tell him how you would of played it differently. This would always stick in his mind and he will understand things differently. The reason why I write this is because if I play a game wrong you’ll message me about how I played my game incorrectly, but I will understand my mistakes and it will always be in my mind not to do it again.

Game 2 when he went 7/4 he asked the team if he should push and kitt told him he can but you muting him you didn’t see his message

15:45 Allies SupremeBeing want em stay /3?
            15:52 Allies MonkeyTown you wanted king root
            15:53 Allies MonkeyTown ?
            16:00 Allies root i just tell call
            16:00 Allies klitcomander i thjink push sup

I will talk to SupremeBeing about him being open to listening to advice, also instead of telling people what to do in his eyes as how the game should go but to ask for teams advice * What should we do? * so he gets everyones input and understanding what the team wants to do

Case closed

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • The topic ‘Perma Ban SupremeBeing’ is closed to new replies.
          Donate
          Clan FBG Events
          May 2024
          M T W T F S S