Please let me Play and accepte my excuse

First Blood Gaming Forums Leagues Legion Tower Defense Legion TD Inhouse League (LIHL) Ban Appeals Processed Appeals Please let me Play and accepte my excuse

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    SoLUL
    Participant

I did boosted my VET on some round(forgot to do it on somes)i did it with 5 people on my stream and 2 admin, seem really logical that i didnt know it was forbiden. i didnt read the annoucement at all, i was in vacation at this time, I will never do it again since i know now thats its forbidden. Plz let me play THANKS in advance

Regarded asf.

eld3r
      Participant

no support

Clickz

We find it hard to believe that you were completely unaware that abusing vet bug is disallowed – it’s been discussed a lot.

This is also our first ban on the matter which is why you’re only getting 24hr. This is a light ban for bug abusing (which this really is). Hopefully this will also show others who “don’t know it’s against the rules” that we can’t just ignore it.

Please dont leave the server, but the ban stays (it’s really not that long)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • The topic ‘Please let me Play and accepte my excuse’ is closed to new replies.
        Donate
        Clan FBG Events
        May 2024
        M T W T F S S